iZotope Nectar 3
Please note this is available via ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD only, your authorization code will be sent to you in 30 minutes or less during normal business hours. There are NO returns on this product
Get your vocals to sit in the mix with the most sophisticated set of tools designed for vocal production. From corrective to creative vocal production all the way to the final polish, Nectar 3 brings out your intended performance in isolation and in the context of the mix. Put your vocals in their place with everything you need for a clear, professional sound.
Nectar 3’s Vocal Assistant creates a custom preset for your vocal to get it to sit right in the mix. Like an extra pair of trusted ears, Vocal Assistant listens to your audio and gets you started by detecting and auto-adjusting level inconsistencies, identifying resonant peaks, timbre variations, and harsh frequencies. Vocal Assistant will intelligently set EQ nodes, analyze dynamics and set suggested compression settings, remove pesky sibilants, create space, ambience, and more. Once you’ve arrived at an optimal starting point, add your personal touch.
Vocal Assistant: Unmask
Nectar 3 adds the ability to address masking of any vocal with Vocal Assistant: Unmask. Unmask directly communicates with the rest of your mix to place your vocal at the forefront by moving other mix elements out of the way. Through inter-plugin communication, Unmask will communicate with any instance of Nectar 3, Neutron 2 Advanced (available separately), or iZotope Relay (included with Nectar 3) to create the perfect nest for your vocal.
In addition to Unmask, Nectar 3 communicates through inter-plugin communication to give you a complete view of your entire production by sending essential vocal information to Neutron 2, connecting your vocal track with the instrument tracks in your mix. Appearing in the Visual Mixer, Masking Meter, Tonal Balance Control, and Insight 2’s Intelligibility Meter, Nectar 3 sits alongside instances of VocalSynth 2, Insight 2, Ozone 8, and Relay to seamlessly streamline the mixing process.
Neutron 2, VocalSynth 2, Insight 2, Ozone 8, and Tonal Balance Control are available as part of Music Production Suite 2.
All the EQ, just for you
Nectar 3 includes two new 24-band Dynamic EQs form-fit to the unique needs of vocals. Transparent and clear, the Dynamic EQs serve both corrective and creative applications with adaptive nodes for frequency sculpting and pitch tracking. The new Follow EQ mode allows direct, dynamic tracking of pitch, eliminating the need for manual editing of individual resonant frequencies and harmonics for active shaping of timbre and tone.
Follow EQ Mode automatically sculpts and shapes your vocal in real time, locking on to pitch to help remove unwanted resonances, dynamically remove low end rumble, and shape tone while preserving the natural character of your vocal. Follow EQ Mode will ride selected frequencies and their harmonics for unparalleled control of pitch information so you don’t have to make hours of corrective manual edits by hand.
The pinnacle of audio plug-in design
Every module in Nectar 3 has been redesigned with your time and experience in mind. Underscored by an ultramodern and luxurious graphic experiences, Nectar 3 directly integrates your actions with what you see within its smooth, delightful visualizations. With new ways to interact with key module settings, a resizable interface, exciting metering animations, and new contextual selection settings, it’s a visual experience so smooth, you won’t want to go back to knobs and faders.
Your complete vocal chain
Nectar 3 addresses every part of working with vocals after recording. With fourteen core components that directly address vocal mixing in one package, Nectar 3 tackles pre-mix issues like auto leveling, breath removal, and corrective EQ, creative processes like adding depth, effects, and character, and mixing musts like compression, polish, and finding the perfect mix placement. It’s one stop from capture to creation.
Catch every breath
Nectar 3 is also bundled with iZotope RX Breath Control, which is designed to intelligently detect breaths in dialogue or vocal recordings and automatically suppress them, saving invaluable time in the comping and prep stage of vocal editing.
A match made in heaven: Celemony Melodyne 4 essential
As an added benefit to Nectar 3’s built-in pitch correction module, iZotope has partnered with Celemony to include Melodyne 4 essential: GRAMMY-award winning pitch and time correction. Melodyne adds surgical, intuitive, and truly transparent pitch adjustment capabilities that are an industry standard in professional studios around the world.
Brand new to Nectar 3
- Vocal Assistant: One-click custom preset creation created with machine learning technology to help your vocal fit in the mix in seconds.
- Unmask puts your vocal at the forefront of your mix by carving away other competing mix elements directly from Vocal Assistant’s menu screen.
- Dynamic EQ with new Follow EQ Modeto track down pesky resonances and remove them in real time, saving valuable time and energy.
- Auto Level Modeadjusts the level of your vocal before it even starts processing, eliminating the need for corrective dynamics or riding the fader.
- Inter-plugin Communication: Nectar 3 can communicate with other instances of iZotope plug-ins in your session to address mix issues, tonal balance, masking and more.
Improvements to modules include:
- Component RX 7 Breath Control plug-in for reducing unwanted breaths without sacrificing audio quality with the power of iZotope RX 7.
- Melodyne 4 essentialfor GRAMMY-award winning time and pitch correction.
- iZotope Relay:your hub for intelligently connecting your entire mix to your iZotope plug-in collection.
- Hundreds of professionally-designed presetsfor music and dialogue applications.
- Twelve redesigned and updated modulesfor completely vocal-focused production and mixing including: Corrective and Creative Dynamic EQs, Compression, Harmony, Pitch, De-Esser, Saturation, Reverb, Gate, and Dimension.
- Delay: Two brand new modes and new independent controls for stereo support.
- De-esser: New interactive threshold design experience that can be auto-set with Vocal Assistant.
- Saturation: Two new Saturation modes, Decimate and Distort.
- Harmony: Increased number of voices you can add from 4 to 8, improvements to MIDI mode experience for easier playability.
- EQ: Ability to add two EQ instances of up to 24 bands with Dynamic processing for frequency and pitch.
- Compressor: Ability to add two Compressors. New interactive threshold design with interactive visualization.
- Reverb: Additional third EQ node for additional shaping flexibility; immersive visual display.
- Dimension: New Chorus and Phaser modes with interactive UI.