XILS Labs Oxium Synthesizer - Download
Please note this is available via ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD only, your download code will be sent to you in 30 minutes or less during normal business hours. There are NO returns on this product.
Oxium is a performance oriented synthesizer, offering both a classic pure analog sound and modern tones. with awesome real time modulations capabilities, allowing you to play a synthesizer in ways you could never have imagined.
Due to its simple and intuitive user interface
Oxium is fast and easy to operate:
- Classic instruments : Use up to 8 Xils-lab thick and musical oscillator wave forms per patch and shapes them with the double filter structure. The main unit uses Xilslab 3rd generation zero-delay feedback filter with self-oscillation in each mode while the second offers a vocal formant mode in addition to high-pass, band-pass and low-pass modes.
- Modern instruments : In addition to the cumulative waveforms LFO there are three D-ADSR envelopes, Oxium includes our brand new Le Masque modulator in its new incarnation with many additional features : It has now 16 freely drawable zones, horizontal and vertical quantize modes, two level parameters and, of course, you can save, load and exchange your patterns.
- Intuitive User Interface : Oxium interface is based on a new "Flower" design and IVF (Instant Visual Feedback) concept. "Flower" design for the oscillators, filter, LFOs and glide blocks means that you can understand the structure of a whole block after a simple glance (IVF), making Oxium fun, fast and easy to understand and to master. In addition, all the modulations are all handled in a central page, with additional easy knobs, including usual musical gestures per patch: It has never been so easy to add a Vibrato, a Tremolo or an Auto Wah to your sound.
- Serial only protected: Oxium is protected by a simple serial, without the need of any hardware dongle or chalenge response.
Three skins to fit with your mood
- 2 Cumulative analog modelled Oscillators ( up to 8 per patch ). PWM for all waveforms ( free running with indistinguishable aliasing Saw, Triangle, Pulse and Square ) . Advanced Glide/Portamento mode per Oscillator/ Hard Sync and Ring modulation between Oscillators.
- 3rd Generation Zero-Delay-Feedback filters, self resonnance for all modes ( LP 24/12, BP6/12, HP) Additional second filter to choose between Formant Filter, LP , BP, HP with emphasis or articulation parameter.
- Flexible Double Mixer architecture ( one per filter ) with fully configurable serial or parralel modes
- 3 freely assignable DsyncADSR envelopes.
- 3 Multiwaveforms LFOs with Mono/Poly mode, Midi Syncable, Delay, Fade in, and note retrig parameters
- Exclusive 2nd generation Le Masque controller modulator, with 16 freely drawable zones ( masks). Each mask has two level parameters, can trigg envelopes, or be envelope controled, the grid has vertical and horizontal snap modes. Patterns can be saved, loaded. 3 Trigger modes.
- Central Modulation Environment : 6 freely assignable pairs of source/target parameters, 3 additional prewired pairs for common musical gestures ( Vibrato, Tremoloe, Autowha ), 6 harwired slots for real time controlers ( Mod Wheel, Pitch Bend, Aftertouch, Breath Controler. All parameters are Midi Controlable.
- Advanced PolyMono Arpegiattor, with fully configurable note order, Gate and swing parameters
- 8 Play Modes ( 5 Poly/3 Mono) allowing multiple keyboard playing techniques
- Deep integration and interaction between Play modes, Arpegiattor modes, modulations and per voice core sound engine for organic and expressive instruments.
- Up to 8 voices Unisson with Tune spraed parameter, Oscillator drift and Output Vintage parameters to model several aspects of analog hardware synthesiser, unique Modulation randomiser : Use these 4 parameters to customise big as life patches
- New Stereo Delay with CrossFeedback and Damp feedback , exclusive BBD Vintage chorus, Phaser, and Double EQ with emphasis
- Instant Visual Feedback User Iinterface Concept based on exclusive Flower Design of Oscillators , LFOs, Filters and Glide blocks for Instant Visual Feedback of synthesizer modules.
- Exclusive Intelligent Feedback Pane : You’ll find here all the informations usefull to understand, then modify or adapt a preset to context.
- Database : Double Criteria Search Engine : Find the right patch for your track in seconds, build your own favorites soundbanks, project, CD or Live soundbanks, and export them with a single click. Cross platform preset format.
- A/B compare slots
- Two skins to fit your mood