The ROLLS RA62c is a six-channel headphone/earphone amplifier for professional audio monitoring. A variety of input options are available including 1/4", RCA, and balanced XLR. Since the MONO/STEREO switch is after the pan control, it will mix 2 MONO signals and their balance can be adjusted with the Pan control. With the addition of rear panel Direct Input connectors, each channel may mix a second stereo signal.
- Six Channels of clean, quiet headphone/earphone amplification.
- Individual Direct Inputs to mix separate stereo signal with Main Input signals.
- 1/4" and 3.5mm Headphone/Earphone Outputs.
- LED Clip indication.
- Stereo/Mono operation.
- Input Impedance: 10K Ohms unbalanced
- Max Input Level: +18 dBV
- Input Connectors: 1/4" TRS stereo, R & L bal. / unbal. 1/4", RCA, R & L balanced XLR, 6: 1/4" TRS Direct Input jacks
- Output Connectors: 12: 1/4" TRS Stereo jacks, 6: 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS Stereo jacks
- Max Gain: 20 dB/Channel
- Output Power: 972 mW/side, 1944 mW/Channel ( @ 32 Ohms )
- Frequency Response: DC - 30 kHz
- S/N Ratio: 90 dB
- THD: <.008%
- IMD: <.008%
- Phase Shift (In to Out): 0 deg.
- Slew Rate: 25 V per microsecond Second
- Crosstalk: - 65 dB
- Power: 12 VAC (Rolls Model PS12)
- Size: 19" x 1.75" x 6.5" (48cm x 4.5cm x 17cm)
- Weight: 7 lbs (3KG)