Roland R-05 WAV/MP3 Recorder
The compact R-05 is easy to use, affordable, and packed with big-ticket features that raise the bar in its price class. Experience crystal-clear 24/96 capture, enhanced recording and editing features, and extended battery life (over 16 hours per charge). On stage, in rehearsal, at school, on the street, in the boardroom whenever inspiration strikes, let the R-05 capture the moment with convenience and quality.
The R-05 provides pristine, uncompressed stereo recording directly to SD card up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution. Whether recording directly with the built-in stereo mic or capturing sounds from an externally connected microphone or stereo line input, you'll be impressed with the R-05's detail and clarity. And for worry-free recording, the convenient Rehearsal mode ensures that you won't overload the input.
Even though the R-05 integrates fluidly with computers via USB 2.0, this new-generation recorder doesn't require a PC for editing. For speed and convenience, you can trim, divide, and combine within the R-05. And for those who'd like to apply a high-gloss finish to their recordings, the R-05 is equipped with built-in reverb.
In a rehearsal studio, you can make clear recordings of your band, even at high volume levels. The R-05 can automatically set the optimum recording level, and can split the songs for you automatically. It's also possible to simultaneously record a high-quality WAV file for CD production and an MP3 file for file sharing.
The R-05 can help you practice your instrument or vocals. You can repeatedly loop a specified region of audio, or change the playback speed without changing the pitch. You can play back a difficult phrase slowly or play back at high speed to grasp the overall structure of a song in a short time.
For Non-Musicians Too
Musicians will naturally gravitate to the R-05, but this portable recorder is great for many non-musical applications as well. Record lectures, speeches, and meetings, for example. The high-sensitivity, built-in microphone will clearly capture all of the voices in a room. The included windscreen and tripod mount enhance optimal placement and cleaner recordings as well.
- High-quality stereo recording (24-bit / 96kHz) with the built-in stereo mic or external input
- Records directly to SD card with extended battery life (over 30 hours continuous playback, over 16 hours continuous recording)
- Strong, attractive metallic exterior
- Onboard editing functions; built-in reverb
- Music-practice features (change tempo without changing pitch, loop playback, etc.)
- Auto record start, auto song split, auto level adjust
- Pre Record function (captures 2 seconds of audio that precedes pressing REC)
- Use as a high-quality portable audio player (plays WAV and MP3 files)
- Windscreen and tripod mount included
- Owner's manual, Quick start guide, SD card, Batteries (two AA), USB cable (mini-B type), Windscreen