PreSonus AudioBox Studio Ultimate Bundle
Everything you need to record and produce—and beyond
Produce and record like a pro with a single-purchase bundle! The core of this package is the AudioBox USB® 96 audio/MIDI interface and award-winning Studio One recording and production software. You also get PreSonus®’ best-selling Eris E3.5 Active Media Reference Monitors and HD7 headphones, allowing you to monitor your work loud and proud or quietly to yourself. Lastly, the M7 dynamic microphone is a superior all-purpose condenser mic ideal for guitar and vocals—and we even included all the necessary cables and a desktop mic stand.
AudioBox USB 96: Simple, reliable, and portable.
The AudioBox USB 96 is the heart of the AudioBox Studio Ultimate Bundle. This simple, handy little audio/MIDI interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, including two combo mic/instrument inputs and zero-latency monitoring, so you can simply plug in and start recording right away. Bus-powered, built to travel, compatible with most recording software for Mac and Windows, and equipped with high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters, the AudioBox USB 96 makes high-definition recording easy.
Studio One Artist makes recording a breeze.
No other entry-level recording and production software is this easy to learn and use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One® Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration, offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins, and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files, and effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy!
Sound you can trust. Eris 3.5
PreSonus® Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Eris E3.5 employs the same technology as the larger Eris models to deliver studio-quality sound, with a smooth and accurate frequency response. They’re compact enough to fit almost anywhere, but still offer robust I/O—you can connect them to nearly anything.
Capture every nuance with the M7 condenser microphone.
Get your mic collection off to a good start with the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone and desktop stand. Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, enabling you to capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. Large-diaphragm condenser microphones, like the M7, tend to “warm up” a sound, making them the go-to microphone for recording vocals and a wide range of instruments.
Hear every detail with HD7 professional headphones.
PreSonus’ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. Accurate midrange and extended treble response let you pick out the fine details of a mix or track. The lightweight, ergonomic design adjusts to any head size, offering a comfortable listening experience during long recording sessions.
Includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite.
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh sounds and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren't gimmicky one-trick ponies — these are real-deal workhorses that you'll rely on for countless mixes.
AudioBox USB® 96
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One® Artist software for Mac® and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1, 48, 88.1, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power (for included M7 microphone or other condenser microphones)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Headphone jack with level control (for included HD7 headphones or other headphones)
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- Computer-to-interface connection cable included
Studio One Artist software
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus® interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
- 26 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 10+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac- and Windows-compatible
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adaptor
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox USB
- 9' / 3 m cable included
- Cloth carry bag included
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98" / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimized pressure
Eris E3.5 3.5" 2-Way 25W Nearfield Monitors (Pair)
The PreSonus Eris E3.5 is
a pair of 3.5" 2-way 25W nearfield monitors designed to provide a
compact sonic reference system for musicians, producers, and audio
engineers in home setups, project studios, and commercial facilities.
Each monitor produces a frequency response of 80 Hz to 20 kHz via a 3.5"
Kevlar woofer and a 1" silk dome tweeter powered by a 25W class AB
amplifier. The monitors can handle 100 dB maximum peak SPL. A rear
bass-reflex port provides enhanced low-frequency range.
inputs, the monitor system accepts balanced 1/4" TRS, unbalanced 3.5mm,
and unbalanced RCA inputs. An integrated 2-band EQ allows you to fine
tune the monitors to your listening preference. The EQ controls include
±6 dB gain at 100 Hz and ±6 dB at 10 kHz. A front-panel 3.5mm stereo
mini-jack is provided for easy headphone monitoring.
uses resonance-suppressing internal bracing to optimize the sound output
and the amplifiers include RF interference, output-current limiting,
over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection circuits.