Pittsburgh Modular EP-96 Compact Desktop Eurorack Enclosure
Professional Eurorack Modular Synthesizer Cases
Small and Mighty
A compact, double row desktop enclosure with 96hp of space available and plenty of power for both analog and digital modules.
With years of research and two case lines under our belt, we decided to start over and produce a line of enclosures for the next generation of eurorack synthesizers. The eurorack modular ecosystem is expanding faster than ever and manufacturers are constantly pushing eurorack cases and power supplies to the limits. What started as a power supply designed to drive primarily analog synthesizers has transformed into a supply that needs to simultaneously meet the unique demands of sensitive analog circuitry, power hungry digital processors, and ground sensitive user interface modules. So we started with what matters most. Clean power. A lot of it. Up to 3x the amount of clean power available in cases from other brands.
Next we turned our focus to the enclosure itself and there was only one goal. Make the case stronger. Our engineers tested countless combinations utilizing different types of wood, joints, adhesives, assembly techniques, and hardware to ensure that Structure cases are as durable as they are beautiful. With a clean and gorgeous design that promotes creative exploration, the Structure enclosures are our most robust and refined case line yet. With massive amounts of both room and clean power, you can reach completely new heights in your creative performances.
- 1.5 amps of Clean +12v Power
- 1.5 amps of Clean -12v Power
- 1 amp of Clean +5v Power
- 12 Keyed Eurorack Power Headers
- External Power Button
- Universal Earth Grounded DC Adapter
- Hand-Stained All Hardwood Construction (No cheap plastic here)
- Two 48hp Rows
- 96hp total space available
- Edge to Edge Rails Reduce Gaps Between Modules and the Case Side
- 9 Smooth Sliding Square Nuts Per Rail (Holds up to 18 modules)
- Includes 40 Black (Size 4-40 1/4") Module Mounting Screws
- External Height: 11 1/2”
- External Depth: 3 3/4”
- External Width: 10 1/2”
- Internal Depth Above Power Supply: 2 3/16”
- Internal Depth Above Nothing: 2 3/4”Internal