PG Music Band in a Box Audiophile 2017 Windows
What is Band in a Box?
Band-in-a-Box is an intelligent automatic accompaniment
program for your multimedia computer.
You can hear and play along to many song ideas and go
from “nothing” to “something” in a very short period of time with
Band-in-a-Box as your “on demand” backup band
The Audiophile version includes:
- Band-in-a-Box® 2017
- RealBand 2017
- Over 2,200 RealTracks WAV files
- Over 175 MIDI SuperTracks
- Over 2,000 MIDI Styles Sets
- Over 300 MIDI Soloists.
- Over 200 MIDI Melodists.
- 21 Nature Sounds and Percussion Loops
- 1,000 Dubstep, Modern and Top 40 Loops
- 98 Artist Performances
- Band-in-a-Box Video Tutorial PAK
- Band-in-a-Box® MIDI Songs & Lessons PAK: 25 MIDI add-ons for Band-in-a-Box, including the Essential Riffs and Phrases Series, Fakebooks, complete Master Solos Series, CopyMe, Duets, Novelty Piano Riffs, Country Guitar Solos, and Folk Songs. Learn more >>
Ships preinstalled and ready to use on a high-speed USB 2.0 hard drive. Not available for download.
Band-in-a-Box is so easy to use!
Just type in the chords for any song using standard chord
symbols (like C, Fm7, or C13b9), choose the style you’d like, and
Band-in-a-Box does the rest, automatically generating a complete
professional-quality arrangement of piano, bass, drums, guitar, and
strings or horns in a wide variety of popular styles plus optional live
audio tracks with RealDrums and RealTracks.
And that’s not all...
Band-in-a-Box is a powerful and creative music composition
tool for exploring and developing musical ideas with near-instantaneous
Over the years many features have been added to
Band-in-a-Box – Notation and Lyrics, Piano Roll, 16-channel MIDI
Multitracks, Harmonization, the StyleMaker and StylePicker, a live
performance Conductor window, Medley Maker, and 24 –substyle
Multistyles. The Soloist and the Melodist are popular “intelligent”
features that generate professional solos or even create whole new songs
from scratch. RealDrums adds the human element of a live drummer while
RealTracks add even more live session musicians, bringing the entire
Band-in-a-Box arrangement to life. The Audio Chord Wizard has the
amazing ability to analyze, extract, and show the chords from audio
recordings on-screen and then write them to the Band-in-a-Box chord
The inclusion of digital audio features makes Band-in-a-Box
the perfect tool for creating, playing, and recording your music with
MIDI, vocals, and acoustic instruments. Band-in-a-Box for Windows® can
also record an acoustic instrument or voice to add to the composition,
with processing through its own DirectX audio effects. Its built-in TC
Helicon audio harmonies will turn your audio track into multiple harmony
parts or adjust its pitch, with vibrato and scooping effects for
realistic vocal styles and up to sixteen choral parts.
You can print out your finished creation with lyrics,
chords, repeats and endings, DC markings and codas, or save it as a
graphics file for web publication or to e-mail to a friend. And when
you're ready to let others hear your composition, you can burn it
directly to an audio CD. Or save your composition as a Windows Media
File (or in any other compressed formats you have) for a file that’s
You'll have even more fun making automatic medleys, playing
your favorite song lists in the Band-in-a-Box Jukebox, and singing
along to your Karaoke files with CDG graphics.
What is Real Band?
RealBand is a fully-featured and powerful music arranging, sequencing, and digital recording program.
It combines the most popular features from PG Music’s
PowerTracks Pro Audio and Band-in-a-Box programs into an all-in-one
sequencing program with automatic accompaniment.
With RealBand you can create an arrangement with
Band-in-a-Box tracks; type in the chords, add RealTracks and RealDrums
that follow the chord changes, add your own tracks, and then edit and
produce the finished song without ever leaving the program! RealBand is
loaded with powerful features that make it easy to produce your own
song arrangements as if you were in the recording studio with top
RealBand offers powerful features for musicians, students,
and songwriters. With intelligent automatic arrangements, RealTracks
live instrument tracks, RealDrums live drum tracks, the amazing Audio
Chord Wizard, seamlessly integrated digital audio/MIDI recording,
built-in DirectX effects, and notation, RealBand turns a typical PC into
a music production powerhouse.
- Windows®: XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 or 64-bit)
- Minimum 1GB RAM (2GB+ recommended)
- Minimum 1.0 GHz processor (2GHz+ multicore recommended)
- 1GB free Hard Disk space for a minimal install (15GB+ recommended)
- Pro RealCombos: ~10 GB
- MegaPAK RealCombos: ~20 GB
- Full UltraPlusPAK or EverythingPAK when installed to internal hard drive: ~90 GB
(another ~80 GB is required for the installation files when downloading the UltraPlusPAK or EverythingPAK)
- Please note: Hard Drive versions of the UltraPlusPAK,
EverythingPAK or Audiophile Edition do not require any hard disk space
when run directly from the external hard drive they are shipped on.
- 1024x768 screen resolution (1360x768+ recommended)
- DVD-ROM drive for shipped versions of the Pro or MegaPAK.
- USB port for the UltraPlusPAK, EverythingPAK or Audiophile Edition.
- Sound card or MIDI module.
- Internet connection recommended for activation and updates.