NUGEN Audio MultiMonitor
Please note this is available via ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD only, your download code will be sent to you in 30 minutes or less during normal business hours. There are NO returns on this product.
MultiMonitor gives you a powerful multi-channel loudness and true-peak monitoring system available as a stand alone product or as the part of the SSL LMS-16 turnkey solution.
16 dedicated real-time meters
MultiMonitor provides the most powerful multi-channel loudness and true-peak metering available today. 16 meters, each capable of mono, stereo or 5.1 formats (that’s up to 96 simultaneous audio channels) give you individual True Peak and LUFS momentary displays. Every meter has a dedicated numeric Short Term and Integrated LUFS data display and meters can be colour-coded to aid grouping. Meters also feature a minimum and maximum short-term alerts function. MultiMonitor is fully compliant with CALM Act legislation, ITU-R BS1770/1, ATSC A/85, EBU R128 and other specific worldwide localisations.
MultiMonitor is great for monitoring multiple playback sources or audio sub-groups simultaneously with 5.1 and stereo PGM output alongside the console in the audio control room. It’s ideal also in the MCR, monitoring multiple studios and formats simultaneously.
Network data & Logging
MultiMonitor includes network data reset and loudness value acquisition, facilitating integration into an automated playout system. Additionally individual file based logs can be generated for each meter independently.
- Perform station monitoring and historical diagnostic
- Manage live broadcast levels rapidly and objectively
- Achieve channel loudness consistency
- Maintain loudness consistency across channels
- Meet recent legislation and adopted standards
- Harmonise program content
- Consistently balance music/dialog/special effects
16 Dedicated meters
- All essential loudness parameters
- True-peak metering
- Mono, Stereo, 5.1 format
- 96 individual audio channels
- Separate configuration
- Group handling
- Configurable alert system
Turnkey Hardware solution (SSL LMS-16)
- Software only or turnkey hardware solution
- OSX or Windows compatible
- GPI remote reset
- Network meter reset
- Network parameter acquisition
- Colour-coding and individual meter naming
- Monitor Multiple studios and formats simultaneously
- 1RU PC
- 15 second boot time
- SSL MadiXtreme audio interface
- 2 x 64 channel fibre connection
- GPI connectivity
- Optional LCD monitor arm