Moog Music Werkstatt-01 Analog Synthesizer Kit
The Moog Werkstatt-Ø1 is a patchable, 100% analog synthesizer whose design is based on classic Moog circuits. Assembly is extremely simple: Any user can quickly build this analog
synthesizer with minimal tools and expertise. Through assembly and
inspired investigation, the Werkstatt-Ø1 is an excellent platform for
exploring the world of analog synthesizer circuits. A lifetime of
experimentation, knob twisting, and sound design awaits.
The Werkstatt-Ø1: Moogfest 2014 Kit is a patchable and
compact, one oscillator analog synthesizer. It was originally created as
a kit, to be the foundation for exclusive “Engineering VIP” workshops
at Moogfest 2014. Due to a number of requests, Moog is offering a
no-soldering-required version of the
Werkstatt-Ø1: Moogfest 2014 Kit
in limited quantities, at select US dealers only. Assembly is extremely
simple: Any user can quickly build an analog synthesizer based on
classic Moog circuits, and if desired, study the analog circuits.
Werkstatt was created to be an educational tool, but it is also a
formidable, compact analog synthesizer from Moog.
- A build-it-yourself Moog synthesizer!
- Easy for anyone to build thanks to its snap-together design (no soldering required)
- Packs the legendary 4-pole ladder filter for the classic Moog sound
- Wide-ranging oscillator pitch, from 8Hz to 16kHz
- Flexible filter effects with modulation via envelope or LFO
- Oscillator can follow the envelope or can be set to drone
- Ready to play with a built-in 13-note button keyboard