Please note this is available via ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD only, your download code will be sent to you in 30 minutes or less during normal business hours. There are NO returns on this product.
Amping/distortion/saturation are the classic methods for adding some warmth into just about any audio. The problem is that these processes, by their very nature, remove dynamics. In contrast, MPhatik analyses the input level envelope, processes your audio signal, analyses the level envelope of the output and applies a gain to make the output envelope the same as the input. In other words it restores the dynamics. Now you can finally phatten up any audio material without losing dynamics, which is an inevitable result of using any of the classic methods, whether it is digital distortion, analogue saturation, tape.
All tools you need to phatten up anything...
MPhatik comes equipped with a powerful amp simulator, convolution reverb (featuring all kinds of impulse responses from plate reverbs to halls, rooms etc., or your own IR files of course) and a compressor. If that's not enough, you can also use the side-chain input to drive MPhatik and process the audio with your own tools, leaving MPhatik to restore the dynamics.
Apply dynamics of one track onto another one?
So how about applying the level envelope from your drums onto a pad to get a rhythmical pad? Or avoiding collisions between drums? Make no mistake, this isn't something you can do with classic tools such as gates or compressors, because these tools use only a single level detector. In other words, they don't care about what audio you are processing. MPhatik does! And its power lets you do it easily.
As always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, our easy to use integrated help system, automatic gain compensation and much more.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates