MeldaProduction MMultiBandDynamics - Download
Please note this is available via ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD only, your download code will be sent to you in 30 minutes or less during normal business hours. There are NO returns on this product.
Multiband dynamic processing can do things that would otherwise be impossible. If you are looking for a weapon, which not only sounds great, but is extremely versatile, MMultiBandDynamics is the ultimate all-in-one solution!
UP TO 6 BANDS OF ULTIMATE POWER
MMultiBandDynamics can split the input into 6 bands, providing analog crossovers with up to 120dB/oct separation, linear-phase and hybrid crossovers. What you do with each of these bands is up to you.
Each band can do it all. It can be a compressor, expander, gate, any combination, or you can even draw your own processing shape for more creative effects. Add integrated parallel compression, full channel linkin, up to 8 channel surround processing plus much more and MMultiBandDynamics becomes the ultimate tool for multi-band dynamics.
ULTRA-FLEXIBLE LEVEL FOLLOWER
MMultiBandDynamics can adapt to any audio material thanks to its extremely versatile envelope follower featuring automatic release modes, peak hold, RMS length, look-ahead, psycho-acoustic prefiltering, custom attack and release shapes, spectral smoothing plus much more. And of course, each band may be different.
EXTREMELY VERSATILE SIDE-CHAIN
MMultiBandDynamics can not only follow the input level, it can filter it or even use any other signal from the side-chain. For filtering you can have a simple bandpass or even fully-featured 6-band equalizer. And again each band may be different.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Custom processing shape
- Unique generalized dynamic detector
- Parallel compression using dry/wet control
- Unique temporary gain feature
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates