Mackie DRM315 Arrayable Powered Loudspeaker
The DRM315 2300W 15” 3-Way Professional Powered Loudspeaker delivers class-leading power via an ultra-efficient Class-D amplifier with next-gen protection and Power Factor Correction technology provide peak performance when you need it. Advanced Impulse™ DSP provides acoustic correction and time-alignment via precision tuned FIR filters for crystal clear, punchy sound typically experienced only with massive touring systems. The DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-contrast, full-color display for quick access to EQ, voicing modes and more.
Custom high-excursion transducers housed in a texture coated 15mm plywood cabinet are designed for consistent performance in the most demanding applications. Equipped with M10 flypoints and a pole-mount, the DRM315 is perfect for DJs, clubs, houses of worship, rental systems and more.
The DRM315 2300W 15” 3-Way Professional Powered Loudspeaker features class-leading power and Advanced Impulse™ DSP for peak performance when you need it. The DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-contrast, full-color display on the back panel for quick and easy setup. Custom transducers housed in a texture coated 15mm plywood cabinet are designed for the most demanding live performances.
The DRM315 2300W 15” 3-Way Professional Powered Loudspeaker features class-leading power, Advanced Impulse™ DSP for unmatched clarity, and the DRM Control Dashboard™ with full-color display for easy control.
High-efficiency 2300W Class-D amplifier offers ample headroom for professional applications
Advanced Impulse™ DSP module
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Next-gen protection circuitry keeps transducers safe and ensures peak performance in all applications
DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-contrast full color display for easy single-knob access to configuration, processing, and more
- Precision crossovers and transducer time-alignment deliver reference quality sound that is consistent throughout the frequency range
- Cutting-edge FIR Filtering technology drastically reduces inherent anomalies, phase issues, and muddy midrange resulting in crystal clear sound
Dual independent inputs that support mic, line, and instrument signals plus a dedicated 1/8” stereo aux input
Premium components and cabinet design
- View current EQ and voicing mode, high-resolution metering, and more from a single overview window
- Application and venue specific modes provide easy to use voicing with minimal setup time. Available modes: Live, Club, and Speech plus independent Sub option w/variable crossover
- Adjustable 3-band parametric EQ allows for additional customization and tuning for your application and venue
- Alignment Delay control for delay stacks
- Save and recall up to 6 user presets for various applications and venues
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control
- System lock with 4-digit passcode
Versatile configuration options
- Road-worthy 15mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance with a touring-grade textured coating and powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- Unique ported design provides exceptionally smooth yet punchy low frequency response while providing cool air directly to the internal amplifier
- Rotatable waveguide assembly allows for flown horizontal orientation while maintaining maximum coverage
- 1.4” Titanium diaphragm compression driver is perfectly matched to the amplifier for maximum clarity and efficiency
- 6.5” Midrange transducer provides incredible midrange clarity for punchy vocal and instrument reproduction
- 15” High-excursion woofer offers minimal distortion with increased bass response and reliability to withstand the most demanding live applications
- Pole-mount allows for easy mounting on top of a DRM18S subwoofer
- Flyable – 12xM10 flypoints for horizontal or vertical orientation
- Max SPL: 137 dB
- 68.3 lb / 31.0 kg