Mackie DRM18S-P 18" Professional Passive Subwoofer
DRM Series Professional Passive Loudspeakers feature high-performance transducers in flyable, road-ready cabinets with premium-grade precision crossovers.
EXPERIENCE THE SOUND OF DRM
DRM Passive Series Professional Passive Loudspeakers feature custom transducers housed in touring-grade plywood cabinets designed for consistent performance in all applications. Equipped with M10 flypoints and dual angle pole mounts, DRM Passive Loudspeakers are perfect for clubs, rental systems, and more. Combine with MX Series Amplifiers* and the SP260 Loudspeaker Processor for a complete Mackie professional system.
The DRM18S-P 2000W 18” Professional Passive Subwoofer features custom a high-excursion woofer housed in a texture coated 18mm plywood cabinet for the most demanding applications. Designed to match the rest of the DRM Series perfectly, the DRM18S-P is stackable, flyable, and is equipped with a pole cup for maximum versatility. Combine with MX Series Amplifiers* and the SP260 Loudspeaker Processor for a complete Mackie professional system.
The DRM18S-P 2000W 18” Professional Passive Subwoofer features custom a high-excursion woofer housed in a touring-grade 18mm plywood cabinet for the most demanding live performances and music.
*MX Series Amplifiers not available in the US, Canada, and China
- High-excursion woofer offers increased bass response, low distortion, and professional reliability to withstand the most demanding applications
- DRM18S is acoustically designed with ample internal volume and precision tuned port sizing to naturally deliver the bass you need with minimal distortion
- Parallel SpeakON inputs
- Road-worthy 18mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance and reliability
- Touring-grade textured cabinet coating
- Powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- M20 threaded pole attachment for use with DRM Series loudspeakers and other pole mountable speakers
- Flyable via optional FB100 Fly Bar and FKDRM18S Flyware Kit
- Optional SP260 Loudspeaker Processor provides custom EQ curves and crossovers for your DRM Passive System
- Power handling (continuous/program/peak): 500W / 1000W / 2000W
- 90 lb / 40.8 kg