Mackie DL Dante Expansion Card
Designed to work with the Mackie DL32R 32-channel live sound mixer, the DL Dante Expansion Card is designed to enable the aforementioned mixer to connect with any Dante audio network. Once installed, this expansion card provides 32x32 channels of I/O, allowing you to route disparate types of audio signal--from loudspeaker to microphone--to and from the DL32R.
The card sports two Dante ports, either for daisy-chaining or system redundancy, while a dedicated Wi-Fi control port renders the need for an Ethernet switch unnecessary in many situations. Included with this expansion car is the Dante Virtual Sound Card, enabling multi-tracking recording and playback between Dante networks and computers, either in Mac or PC platforms.
- 32x32 channels of 48 kHz digital audio, connecting the Mackie DL32R to a Dante network using Cat5e connections
- Route any signal to the network from the DL32R using Master Fader control software
- Dual Ethercon connection points for Dante daisy-chaining or redundant Dante mode
- Dedicated Wi-Fi control port eliminates need for Ethernet switch in many applications
- Automatic device discovery and custom channel naming with easy one-click routing using Dante Controller software for Mac and PC
- Includes Dante Virtual Soundcard for recording and playback of up to 64x64 channels via Mac or PC
- Use simultaneously with DL32R USB I/O for total routing and recording control
- Simple two-screw user installation