Korg MR-2000S BK 1-Bit Studio Recorder
Excellent like new condition, very lightly used store demo.
The Evolution of Korg’s Finest DSD Recorder
The Korg MR-2000SBK 1-bit rackmountable studio and live recorder is an
ideal tool for making pro-quality masters, recording live shows with
high fidelity, and archiving sessions. Its 2.8/5.6 MHz 1-bit recording
capability gives you astoundingly high-quality results, and it's also
capable of 16- and 24-bit recording at 44.1 to 192kHz.
includes an 80GB hard drive and USB 2.0 connectivity to easily and
quickly transfer files to and from your computer, while its easy-to-use
4-knob control panel lets you work in real-time, external, and arp
control modes. AudioGate file editing/conversion software is also
included with the MR-2000S.
Bold Black Design
- Designed with input from top recording engineers and mastering experts
- Ideal for mastering from DAWs, capturing live shows, and archiving sessions and mixes
- Korg-exclusive 5.6 MHz 1-bit recording for premium sonic performance
- Also supports 2.8 MHz 1-bit, 44.1 - 192 kHz 16 and 24-bit recording
- Detailed 24-stage LED meters for high visibility
- Balanced XLR and RCA inputs/outputs
- S/PDIF optical digital I/O for 16- and 24-bit data rates
- Word Clock support for synchronizing to other gear
- 80GB hard drive and high-speed USB 2.0 data transfer to computer
- 4-knob control surface with realtime, external and arp control modes
- Included AudioGate software for file conversion and editing
The new black panel with its bold yet understated design will harmonize with studio equipment as well as your home audio system. To avoid impairing the atmosphere of your listening room, the LED level meters can be turned off, allowing you to immerse yourself in an undisturbed world of sound.
Legendary MR Series Audio Fidelity; Enhanced for the Modern Studio
The MR-2000S-BK combines KORG’s legendary MR Series’ unprecedented audio quality with the features that the modern studio demands, creating the ideal mastering and mixdown recorder. The single-rackspace design and ample on-board hard drive delivers a compact way to capture and carry away the sound you were hearing in the mixing environment. This compact format is also ideal for any live recording rig; or for grabbing that "off-the-board" live recording night after night. The rich black studio finish, backlit LCD, and bright LED level meters provide excellent visibility and response speed, ensuring accurate monitoring. The MR-2000S-BK fulfills the professional ideal of a truly future-proof studio master recorder.
Capturing the Complete Performance
A with all of KORG’s MR Series recorders, the MR-2000SBK supports the 1-Bit/2.8224 MHz DSDIFF format used in creating the SACD (Super Audio Compact Disc). The MR-2000S-BK goes above and beyond this industry standard to provide 1-Bit/5.6448 MHz recording. At such accelerated sampling rates, the entire sound stage is faithfully captured, even during the softest passages. The clarity, ambience and true dynamic range of the original sound source are preserved with unprecedented accuracy.