Icon Pro Audio iKeyboard 5 USB Midi Controller
The Icon iKeyboard 5 combines a four-octave piano keyboard with a single channel DAW controller in a rugged metal enclosure. Unlike many keyboard controllers with small plastic keys, this piano keyboard was specially designed by Icon with great attention to detail. The full sized keys are semi-weighted to provide realistic piano action. Touch strips provided for pitch bend and modulation.
The Icon iKeyboard 5 has all the controls you need right at your fingertips. The controller section features a touch fader with LED feedback to control and automate levels and other parameters, plus mute, solo, and rec buttons, with track and bank selection. A full transport is provided for playback, recording, looping, and changing automation modes. The large rotary encoder with LED ring can be used for panning, setting send levels, controlling plugin parameters, and more.
The Icon iKeyboard 5 comes bundled with Cubase LE and includes factory presets for most popular DAW’s including Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Samplitude and Studio One. Every control on the iKeyboard 5 can be custom-mapped to any MIDI application using the included iMap software. The iKeyboard 5 uses Mackie Control and HUI protocols for presets and automatic mapping, and can be configured for general MIDI values as well.
The iKeyboard 5 has connections for expression and sustain pedals, MIDI out, USB, and power.
- 49-note keyboard controller with single-channel DAW controller
- Full size, semi-weighted keys with realistic piano action and selectable velocity curves
- Keyboard exclusively designed by Icon
- Pitch-Bend and Modulation touch strips
- Transpose and octave up/down buttons
- Powerful control surface equipped with Mackie Control and HUI protocols.
- Includes presets for Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Cubase, Nuendo, and Samplitude
- Backlit LED touch fader to control levels, automation, and more
- Rotary encoder with 11-segment LED ring to control panning, sends, and plugins
- 6 transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Mute, Solo, Rec arm buttons
- All buttons are illuminated to provide feedback
- 3-segment LED screen
- Expression & sustain pedal jacks
- Midi output
- USB 2.0 high-speed connectivity
- Includes Cubase LE
- Includes iMap software for quick and easy MIDI mapping
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit),Windows 10 (32-bit & 64-bit) and OS X (10.4 and higher)
- Firmware upgradable over USB
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port
- Weight: 8.7lb
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 31.9″ x 7.4″ x 2.7″