Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 mkIII USB Audio Interface
A COMPACT, EXPANDABLE 4 PRE INTERFACE WITH EXTENSIVE I/O CAPABILITIES
The 3rd Generation Scarlett 18i8 gives you all the tools to record all your instruments in studio quality, anywhere. With its high channel count, compact size and a huge selection of software in the box, 18i8 is ready to record your band wherever you are.
- Four of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals
- Two high headroom instrument inputs, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
- Eight balanced line inputs, for connecting synths or other line-level audio, and four balanced outputs, for monitoring and effects sends
- Four monitor outs, featuring anti-thump tech and speaker switching
THE STUDIO IS WHEREVER YOU ARE
18i8 has a way in for everyone, with four mic/line inputs, two of which double as instrument-ins, and four fixed line-ins. Then, you have four balanced line-outs and speaker switching plus two independent headphone outs to monitor, mix and play back however you want. Whatever you’re recording, wherever you are, you can take your whole studio with you.
YOUR RECORDING IS 30 YEARS IN THE MAKING
We’ve been making mic preamps for 30 years, and the 3rd Gen mic pres are the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail. Our decades of experience mean Scarlett sounds just like you.
DRUM UP SOME INCREDIBLE RECORDINGS
With ADAT, you can grow your recording capabilities even further. Want to mic up an entire drum kit? Add an eight-channel mic pre such as Scarlett OctoPre or Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic and never miss a beat.
THIS IS YOUR CUE
Focusrite Control makes it simple to route your audio and cue mix, loopback and monitor mixes, from your Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®. Send, stream, sample – simple.
OUR TECHNOLOGY IS SOUND
Incredibly reliable, Focusrite hardware won’t let you down. If, however, you come across a problem you can rely on our global support team and your two-year warranty to get it sorted. Sound.
ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO PRODUCE RIGHT, NOW
- Your 18i8 interface comes with a whole range of recording software, sounds and plug-ins to choose from:
- Avid® Pro Tools® | First Focusrite Creative Pack: hundreds of virtual instrument sounds, 500MB of loops, and great-sounding effects
- Ableton® Live Lite™:industry-leading music-making software
- Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription:Get access to millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys:choose one of four inspiring virtual keyboard instruments
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle:three of Softube's world class reverb, delay and distortion plug-ins, and an an easy-to-use mastering tool
- Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite:accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective: receive free versions of the most innovative software, as well as benefiting from discounts
- Focusrite Control: route your audio and cue mix, loopback and monitor mixes, from your Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch
PLUG-IN COLLECTIVE, FOR A LASTING CONNECTION
When you buy any Focusrite hardware you gain access to the most innovative music software brands on the market. Plug-in Collective keeps you up to date on the latest tools, offering you new free downloads every couple of months, along with generous discounts. Let’s stay together.