Please note this is available via ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD only, your download code will be sent to you in 30 minutes or less during normal business hours. There are NO returns on this product.
A brickwall limiter is an essential tool for every mastering or mixing engineer. Are you looking for a professional, feature-packed limiter that is loud and transparent at the same time? Then FabFilter Pro-L is your weapon of choice!
FabFilter Pro-L features surgically precise output and level meters, including inter-sample peak detection and K-System support. Combined with its unique real-time level display, you have all the information you need to achieve the best possible results.
With linear-phase oversampling, advanced dithering and noise shaping, customizable look-ahead, attack, release and channel linking settings, and super-precise metering, FabFilter Pro-L is the complete solution for every mixing and mastering job.
- Great transparent sound combined with maximum loudness
- Four different limiting algorithms, all with their own character
- Low CPU usage
- Highly accurate output and gain reduction metering
- Adjustable meter scale, including K-System support
- Unique, highly informative real-time level display
- Optional Compact interface layout
- Adjustable look-ahead, attack and release settings
- Separate channel linking for both the transient and release stages
- Up to four times linear-phase oversampling
- Advanced dithering with three different noise shaping algorithms
- Inter-sample peak detection
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Double-click text entry of parameter values
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- MIDI Learn
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints