FabFilter Pro-C 2
Please note this is available via ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD only, your download code will be sent to you in 30 minutes or less during normal business hours. There are NO returns on this product.
FabFilter Pro-C 2 is a high-quality compressor plug-in for the most demanding engineers. Whether you need subtle mastering compression, an upfront lead vocal, that magic drum glue or deep EDM pumping: Pro-C 2 gets the job done with style!
Pro-C 2 offers eight different, program-dependent compression styles with beautiful sound and character. But there's more! Apart from the classic compressor controls, you also get smooth lookahead, up to 4x oversampling, intelligent auto-gain and auto-release, a variable knee, hold, range, external side-chain triggering, variable stereo linking and mid/side processing, all packed in a beautiful Retina user interface.
- Eight different compression styles, of which five are new in version 2: Vocal, Mastering, Bus, Punch and Pumping
- Gorgeous Retina interface, with (optional) animated level knee displays and accurate peak/loudness metering
- Side-chain EQ section, with customizable HP and LP filters, plus an additional freely adjustable filter
- Program-dependent attack and release curves
- Smooth lookahead (up to 20 ms), which can be enabled/disabled to ensure zero latency processing
- Intelligent Auto Gain
- Hold (up to 500 ms)
- Custom knee, variable from hard knee to a 72 dB soft knee (to enable saturation-like effects)
- Auto Release
- Super-fast attack times
- Up to 4x oversampling
- Variable stereo linking and mid/side processing, with mid-only, side-only, M > S and S > M processing.
- Audition Triggering option, which enables users to hear on which parts of the audio Pro-C 2 is triggering and how much compression is taking place
- Multiple interface sizes: Small, Medium and Large
- Range setting, which limits the maximum applied gain change
- Mix setting, which scales the gain change from 0% to 200%
- Full Screen mode, offering a large level display and side-chain EQ controller
- Accurate, large level and gain change meters, with peak and loudness level visualization. The loudness level complies with the Momentary mode of the EBU R128 / ITU-R 1770 standards
- Retina support on OS X and High DPI support on Windows
- External side chain triggering
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Optional MIDI triggering
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- MIDI Learn
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints