Wireless Freedom made easy
Have you always dreamed about going wireless with your instrument,
but were put off by the complicated setup, tone loss, and bulky
adds-ons? If so, the WL-20 series is for you! Driven by new
lightning-fast BOSS tech, these ultra-compact music tools deliver
premium sound and plug-and-play operation that completely eliminates all
the hassles normally associated with wireless systems.
Once you experience the easy wireless independence provided by the
WL-20 series, you’ll never go back to using a standard cable again! With
no worries about cable management, you’re able to move about freely
while playing at home, jamming with friends, and performing on stage.
During sound check at a gig, you can listen to your tone out front and
dial in the best sound for your audience. And with the ability to roam
and interact with other musicians, your live shows will be more dynamic
and entertaining than ever.
The WL-20L model is functionally identical to the WL-20, with the
exception that it eliminates cable tone simulation. This makes it the
best choice for instruments where cable capacitance has little or no
effect on the tone, such as an acoustic/electric guitar with an onboard
preamp, a guitar or bass with active pickups, or a line-level device
like a keytar or Roland’s Aerophone digital wind instrument. The WL-20L
also works great with passive pickups if you don’t need the subtle
treble roll-off provided by cable tone simulation.
- Plug-and-play wireless systems for guitar, bass, and other electronic instruments
- No complicated setup required—simply dock the transmitter and
receiver together for about 10 seconds to set the optimum wireless
- Newly developed BOSS technology delivers premium audio performance
with rock-solid stability, ultra-low latency (2.3 ms), and
50-foot/15-meter range (line-of-sight propagation)*
- Built-in rechargeable batteries provide up to 12 hours of continuous playing time**
- Simple charging with a standard USB adaptor (5 V/500 mA or greater)
- Cable tone simulation reproduces the natural capacitive effect of a 10-foot/3-meter guitar cable (WL-20 model only)
- Spare WL-T Transmitter available separately
* The transmission range may vary due to local conditions.
** A full charge provides 12 hours of time for the transmitter and 10 hours for the receiver.