Bome Software BomeBox with mount
BomeBox™: the MIDI Hub for Stage and Studio
The BomeBox is the solution for connecting and mapping devices via MIDI, Ethernet, WiFi, and USB (without the need of a computer). Cross-connect USB-MIDI devices (powered by the BomeBox), MIDI 5-pin DIN, other BomeBoxes, and computers.
MIDI Translator Pro in a Box
The BomeBox can run basic or complex mappings and scripts on the MIDI data in realtime: load and execute Bome MIDI Translator Pro project files for all your MIDI needs (MIDI Translator Pro is sold separately).
BomeBox with a mounting flange.
Bottom plate’s dimensions: 146mm x 96mm (5.76″ x 3.78″).
Mounting holes are designed for M3.5, M4, or M4.5 (#6 – #8) screws.
The mounting holes centers are spaced 68.6mm x 134.2mm (2.701″ x 5.283″).
Each side also features a slot for a mounting strap (or small screws).
The ultimate Plug-and-Map Experience
- Robust, reinforced ABS case
- MIDI-DIN: 1x input, 1x output. You can add more via the USB Host
- USB Host Type A: supports USB-MIDI devices, USB hubs, multi-port USB-MIDI devices
- Built-in MIDI Router: unlimited virtual MIDI patch bay
- Quick reconfiguration via tablet, smartphone, or computer
- Create long distance MIDI connections via Ethernet
- MIDI Networking: centralized access to all MIDI devices connected to the Ethernet network
- Built-in 2-port Ethernet switch
- Wireless MIDI connections via built-in WiFi
- WiFi works as Hotspot, hub, or client
- Connects to Windows and macOS using Ethernet or WiFi (Bome Network tool)
- Unlimited mappings/splits/scenes/conditional routing and MIDI processing with built-in MIDI Translator Pro engine
- Standard power supply: 5V micro-USB
- Extra-safe power supply: Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) with 48V
- Pass on PoE and MIDI connections using PoE Out port
- Small and light: 180g / 6.3oz