Behringer POWERPLAY HA4700 4-Channel Headphones Distribution Amplifier
An articulate headphone mix can make a tremendous difference to the outcome of a recording session. The 4-channel POWERPLAY PRO-XL HA4700 features superior performance, routing and mixing functions to accommodate the most discerning set of ears. Aux Input on each channel allows each performer to balance the Direct In signal with a second input – for a more customized mix. When a conditioned mix has to reach multiple listeners, the HA4700 delivers it in style.
All Together Now
The HA4700 offers 4 high-power amplifiers that can drive loads down to 8 Ohms. Each amplifier features its own 2-band EQ, 8-digit LED output meter, Left and Right Mute switches, a ST./2-CH switch to toggle between stereo or dual mono, and a ¼ " stereo Aux input to mix in any instrument or sound source. The front panel gives you one Phones Out ¼ " jack per channel. A Main section features a 5-segment LED output meter, Direct In ¼ " jack and Master Level dial.
On the back panel you’ll find two additional ¼ " outputs per channel. That means up to 12 pairs of headphones can listen to 4 separate mixes at once. The back panel also features stereo ¼ " and XLR Inputs and Outputs, so you can connect multiple HA4700 units for even greater listening capacity. Meanwhile, the HA4700‘s ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers deliver the audiophile-grade audio performance.
Great Sound, Great Value
When a recording session calls for everyone’s heads and ears to be in the game, the POWERPLAY PRO-XL HA4700 is essential. With 4 discrete channels and the ability to connect up to a dozen sets of cans, this is one tool you will use every day. As they say, “hearing is believing”, so check out the amazing HA4700 at a
- Professional, multi-purpose headphones amplifier system for stage and studio applications
- Highest sonic quality with virtually all types of headphones >8 Ohms even at maximum volume
- 4 independent high-power amplifier sections provide up to four stereo mixes with individual balance controls
- Each input/aux section can be separately adjusted for 'more me' mixing
- Stereo Aux input for each channel allows you to mix in any instrument or sound source
- Multi-functional Stereo/2-Channel switch on each channel allows for either stereo playback or double mono operation
- Ultra-musical High and Low EQ per channel for perfect sound adaptation
- Output level control with accurate 8-digit LED output meter per channel
- Left/right Mute switches for each channel allow two different mixes in mono mode
- 1 front and 2 rear TRS output connectors per channel
- Direct front panel input connector for easy connection of any sound source
- Parallel Main outputs allow cascading of several headphones amplifiers
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs on 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Toroidal transformer for lowest noise interference and highest audio quality
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany