PG Music Band in a Box MegaPack 2017 MAC - Download
Please note this is available via ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD only, your download code will be sent to you in 30 minutes or less during normal business hours. There are NO returns on this product, no discs will be sent.
What is Band in a Box?
Band-in-a-Box is an intelligent automatic accompaniment
program for your multimedia computer.
You can hear and play along to many song ideas and go
from “nothing” to “something” in a very short period of time with
Band-in-a-Box as your “on demand” backup band.
The Mega Pack version includes:
- Band-in-a-Box® 2017
- Mega RealCombos: Over 460 RealTracks in 60 Bands.
- 74 MIDI SuperTracks.
- Over 2,000 MIDI Styles.
- Over 300 MIDI Soloists.
- Over 200 MIDI Melodists.
- 21 Nature Sounds and Percussion Loops.
- 62 Artist Performances.
- 1,000 Dubstep, Modern and Top 40 Loops.
This is a 20GB Download
Band-in-a-Box is so easy to use!
Just type in the chords for any song using standard chord
symbols (like C, Fm7, or C13b9), choose the style you’d like, and
Band-in-a-Box does the rest, automatically generating a complete
professional-quality arrangement of piano, bass, drums, guitar, and
strings or horns in a wide variety of popular styles plus optional live
audio tracks with RealDrums and RealTracks.
For added versatility, you can add your own or 3rd party
loops to any Band-in-a-Box track, or add your favorite MIDITrack from any MIDI style to any track of your current song. The Mixer
window allows you to quickly set volumes, panning, reverb, tone and
patches. The Mixer floats on top of the current window, so you can
place it wherever it’s convenient to make quick and easy adjustments to
your Band-in-a-Box track settings. It features a unique “Combo” slider
for making changes to all tracks at once.
“Chords from MP4” feature (Audio Chord Wizard) automatically figures out the chords from any AIFF, MP4, M4A, or other audio file, and displays them in Band-in-a-Box. Just load in any audio file and you’ll instantly see the chords in Band-in-a-Box. The Audio Wizard also figures out tempo, bar lines, key and fine-tuning from the audio file.
Plus, you can Save, Print, and Render your songs! Print out your complete song arrangement as sheet music. With the
Direct Render to Disk feature,
you can save your files directly as audio files (AIFF, M4A, WAV), for
use in other programs (GarageBand, Cubase, etc.), or in Internet
And much more …
Band-in-a-Box Pro RealCombos: Over 30 RealTracks, in 9 Bands
"RealCombos" are a band of RealTracks
and RealDrums in the same style. For example, the Jazz Swing 140
RealCombo includes 5 Real Instruments (Bass, Piano, Guitar, Sax, and
Drums) that play at a medium swing 140 bpm tempo. RealCombos can be
played at ANY tempo, but sound best near the listed tempo (which they
were originally recorded at).
MIDI Styles Sets 0-3 plus 100 assorted.
The MegaPak version includes over 300 MIDI styles total
- 445 Jazz (72 Ballads, 44 Bebop, 10 Big Band, 10 Dixieland, 97 Fusion, 79 Latin, 100 Modern, 44 Smooth Jazz, 170 Swing)
- 772 Rock / Pop (163 Ballads, 78 Blues, 94 British, 108 Country, 61 Dance, 59 Fusion, 89 Hard, 202 Pop, 289 Soft)
- 412 Country (92 Ballads, 37 Bluegrass, 154 Classic, 43 Folk, 170 Rock/Pop)
- 176 Blues
- 70 New Age / Soundtrack
- 56 Classical
- 112 Folk
- 238 Latin
- 49 Hip-Hop
- 127 Funk
- 89 Praise & Worship / Gospel
- 79 R & B / Soul
- 58 Techno
- 86 World / Ethnic
* Note - some styles are listed under more than one genre.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later. Intel Processor
- Minimum 512 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768 or higher
- Hard Disk space: Minimum 400 MB for the main
Band-in-a-Box program. More space is required for RealTracks, depending
on which package you buy...
- RealTracks & RealDrums: ~100-400 MB per set
- Pro RealCombos: ~2 GB
- MegaPAK RealCombos: ~6 GB
- Full UltraPlusPAK/EverythingPAK when installed to internal hard drive: ~40 GB
- Hard Drive versions of the EverythingPAK or
UltraPlusPAK do not require any hard disk space when run directly from
the external hard drive they are shipped on.