Apogee Duet Audio Interface
Apogee Duet sets the industry standard for portable professional audio recording.
Made for the musician, producer and engineer that wants the ultimate
sound quality and elegant simplicity, Duet features legendary Apogee
AD/DA conversion, 2 world-class microphone preamps, USB MIDI I/O and ESS
Sabre32 DAC technology.
With Duet’s 2 combo inputs
you can connect microphones, guitars, keyboards or line level devices
such as external mic preamps or a mixing board. Duet also includes 4
analog outputs – 2 1/4” balanced outputs for connection to speakers or
outboard equipment and a separate, independently controlled 1/4” stereo
- AD/DA conversion for recording up to 192kHz / 24-bit.
- 2 analog
inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for
connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices.
- 4 analog outputs – 2 balanced 1/4” mono outputs for speakers or outboard gear, 1/4” stereo headphone output.
- Includes special offers on Waves plugins (available upon registration)
- USB 2.0 High Speed connection to Mac or Windows PC
- Direct digital connection to iPad and iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Lightning and 30-pin cable sold separately).
- Software control of hardware parameters including input selection and low latency monitoring.