ART USB Dual Pre
The ART USB Dual Pre is ideal for laptop-based audio production.
It's powered by an internal 9-volt battery, your computer's USB
bus, or an optional 12-volt DC adapter. The rugged aluminum
chassis with rubber sides handles road abuse.
The ART USB Dual Pre has two low-noise input channels with XLR
balanced and 1/4" TRS inputs, each with up to 48dB of clean gain
and clip LED indicators. With it's low noise 48-volt phantom
power supply you can power up to two mics as well as the preamp
when running off any of the power sources. The 1/4" outputs are
buffered and low impedance balanced for use as either
preamplifier outputs or feeds for powered monitors. A rear 1/8"
TRS mini headphone jack with level and monitor controls provides
latency-free monitoring of inputs during recording or the USB bus
during playback. Fully compliant with the USB 1.1 specification,
this compact device uses USB adaptive mode for playback and USB
asynchronous mode for recording.
- USB connectivity to desktop and laptop computers
- Low noise, fully balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS Combi inputs
- Up to 48dB of clean gain
- Built-in low noise phantom power supply
- Latency-free monitoring mix and level controls
- Independent channel gain controls
- 1/4" TRS balanced monitor and 1/8" headphone monitor outputs
- Compact, stackable all-aluminum chassis
- Flexible 3-way power from USB, external supply, or 9-volt