The ART HeadAmp6PRO is a six-channel stereo headphone amplifier that includes a six-channel auxiliary input section that can be used to provide the popular "more-me" function on each headphone mix. Each output channel also features a dual-function balance control which will pan between the left and right sides of the main signal bus, or vary the mix between the main signal bus and the auxiliary input for that respective channel.
Bass and treble controls are included on each output channel for fine-tuning the tone. Outputs include both front- and rear-panel stereo 1/4" TRS jacks for ease of installation and quick patching capability. Two mono select buttons on each channel select between four operating modes: Stereo, Mono Left, Mono Right, and Mono Both (left and right) for versatile monitoring solutions.
The main outputs for each channel of the headphone amplifier are rear-mounted stereo TRS jacks wired in parallel with the corresponding output jacks on the front panel. Front-panel, rear-panel, or both front- and rear-panel outputs can be used simultaneously to drive headphones or be used as feeds to additional headphone amplifiers in a distributed audio network.
Input options include XLR and 1/4" TRS balanced inputs with matching Thru jacks for bridging multiple HeadAmp6Pro units. An additional front-panel stereo 1/4" TRS jack for quick patch override of the rear panel inputs is included for quick insertion of any stereo source. Eight-segment LED level indicators provide visual feedback of the signal level on all channels as well as the main signal bus.
- Six independent high-power amplifier channels
- Bass and treble EQ per channel
- Dual function pan/mix control per channel
- Stereo aux input for each channel
- Multiple monitoring settings per channel
- Precision eight-segment LED bar graph per channel
- Front panel main insert jack
- Front- and rear-mounted headphone jacks
- XLR and 1/4" main inputs and outputs
- Parallel main outputs for multiple unit use