SLAVE TO THE RHYTHM
for drums and percussion on stage and in the studio
The C518 professional miniature clamp-on microphone is the ultimate tool for recording of drums and percussion. Its cardioid polar pattern rejects overspill from nearby instruments. A continuously adjustable vise-type clamp makes it easy to fix the microphone securely on the rim of drums or percussion instruments. A special snap-on stabilizer keeps the gooseneck in a defined position.
The MPAV from C518 M features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphones frequency response. The C518 ML package includes a mini-XLR cable and the unique A400 adapter plate for easy mounting onto wireless body-pack transmitters PT40/45/450/470.
- Miniature cardioid condenser clamp-on microphone with shock mounted capsule
- Ideal for drums and percussions
- Including wireless direct adapter for easy use with AKG PT 40 and PT 400
- Detachable microphone cable
- Integrated gooseneck
- Bass cut switch
- Continuously adjustable vise type clamp