Line 6 Amplifi 75 watt Guitar Amp
AMPLIFi is unlike any amplifier you’ve ever played. A revolutionary multi-speaker configuration delivers sonic details that other amps simply can’t produce. A ton of built-in DSP provides amazing-quality tones and effects. And it comes in a powerful 150-watt model or portable 75-watt version—both of which can get loud. Really loud.
Wirelessly stream tracks from any Bluetooth® enabled device directly to AMPLIFi. The built-in full-range speakers sound incredible and provide plenty of volume, while the custom guitar speaker serves as a subwoofer. Jam along with tracks. Play back songs during band rehearsal. Turn up the volume at parties. No cables. No hassle. It’s the ultimate streaming music system for guitarists.
The AMPLIFi Remote app introduces a whole new world of possibilities. Dial in every aspect of your amp and effect tones wirelessly. Connect to the cloud and share tones with an online community of guitarists. There’s an endless variety of tones waiting for you to browse, rate and store. And revolutionary tone matching technology automatically serves up tones that match tracks in your music library. Jamming will never be the same.
- 75 watts
- 8” custom Celestion speaker
- 2 mid-frequency drivers
- 2 high-frequency drivers
- 1/4” Guitar input and 1/8” Stereo Aux input
- 1/4” Headphone output Tap tempo/tuner
- 4 onboard presets (access unlimited presets via app)
- Stereo Wet/Dry Effects for immersive sound
- Compatible with Line 6 FBV MkII Foot Controllers USB connection
- Bluetooth streaming audio (compatible with Android, iOS and Mac or PC)
- 70+ amps, 100+ effects and 20+ speaker cabinets
- 8 simultaneous effects
- Remotely control amp parameters to dial in your sound
- Automatic tone matching instantly provides the perfect tones for jamming with songs in your music library
- Access thousands of tones online
- Share and rate tones in the cloud
- Backup and store unlimited presets in the cloud
Compatible with iPod touch® (5th generation), iPhone® 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad® (3rd and 4th generation), iPad 2 and iPad mini; Samsung® Galaxy S® 5, Galaxy S 4, Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note® Pro, Galaxy Note II; HTC® One M8 and M7; Motorola® Moto X®; Google® Nexus® 7; Amazon Kindle Fire HDX; ASUS® MeMO Pad® 8, Fonepad 7 Dual SIM, PadFone Infinity; LG® G2, Optimus L70, F7 (AS780), and Nexus 4 LGE960 running Android 4.2-4.4