Beyerdynamic DT-1350-80 Closed-Back Studio Headphones
Handcrafted in Heilbronn, Germany, the DT 1350 is the first professional monitoring headphone in beyerdynamic's new generation of headphones featuring Tesla technology. The completely re-engineered Tesla drivers create a headphone combining an enormous degree of efficiency with extremely low levels of distortion, allowing the DT 1350 to produce a perfectly balanced, analytical sound even at highest volumes.
The ambient noise reduction is extremely efficient for such a compact supraaural headphone and combines with the impressive maximum sound pressure level to make the DT 1350 the ideal headphone for use in noisy environments; for example by sound engineers monitoring PA systems, or by musicians and DJs. The perfectly balanced, analytical sound means the headphone also impresses in everyday studio use or when simply enjoying music at home or on the move.
Assertive and Analytical
A maximum sound pressure level (129 dB SPL max, 109 dB SPL nominal) and a high ambient noise reduction mean the headphones perform well even in noisy environments. The Tesla systems provide enormous power reserves for a dynamic, undistorted sound.
The removable ear cushions and adjustable, split headband ensure the headphones sit securely and remain comfortable even during prolonged periods of use. The swivelling ear cups (90) also allow one-ear monitoring
Stylish and Robust
The functional, stylish design uses high quality materials to create a headphone that is both easy to use and extremely durable. The single sided cable can withstand loads of ≥ 20 kg (200 N) making it extremely robust and particularly suited for everyday use.
- Lightweight and Durable
- Tesla Technology
- Adjustable Split-Style Headband
- Closed-Back Swivel Earcups
- Thick Removable On-Ear Cushions
- Single-Sided Cable
- 3.5mm Plug with 1/4" Adapter
- Carrying Bag Included
- Transducer type Dynamic
- Operation principle Closed
- Frequency response 5 - 30,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance 80 ohms / system
- Nominal SPL 109 dB (1 mW / 500 Hz)
- SPL max. 129 dB (100 mW / 500 Hz)
- Nominal T.H.D. < 0.2% (1 mW / 500 Hz)
- Power handling capacity 100 mW
- Sound coupling to the ear Supraaural
- Ambient noise isolation approx. 23 dbA
- Nominal headband pressure approx. 5.5 N
- Weight without cable 174 g
- Length and type of cable 1.5 m, single sided, straight
- Connection Gold plated stereo jack plug (3.5 mm)
- and ?" adapter (6.35 mm, threaded)