iZotope Nectar 2 Vocal Production Suite
Electronic Download only! Special discounted pricing for US students, teachers and schools ONLY. PROOF IS REQUIRED BEFORE Download code will be sent. Your
download code will be sent once your proof is approved by iZotope. They require we send the proof to them before we can
send you a code, so there are no codes sent on weekends.
There are NO returns on this product.
To purchase academic discounted iZotope software products:
Purchase the item, then take a digital photo of your proof of academic status. This can be a photo of your student ID, a dated school document, teacher ID or any valid documentation that confirms your academic status. Reply to your order confirmation email with this proof, we will then email you your serial number.
Bring a vocal track to life with the only complete set of tools designed specifically for voice. Add impact with modeled plate reverb, harmonic saturation, and a wealth of creative effects. Stay in tune and remove distracting breaths without tedious, time-consuming editing. Instantly transform a single vocal take into a dynamic, harmonized ensemble. Whether you're tracking or you're mixing, Nectar 2 delivers professional vocals in an instant.
Overview Mode makes getting the perfect vocal sound easy
Dialing in the perfect vocal sound with Nectar 2 is easy. When you work in Overview Mode, all you have to do is select the perfect preset from a wide selection of genres and styles. There are complete vocal chain presets for everything from cutting-edge pop to old-school Motown. Nectar 2's simple overview window lets you adjust each parameter of the effects chain without wading through the minutia. Plus, each style comes with its own custom parameters for tweaking multiple settings at once, such as Presence, Drive, Depth, Clarity, Warmth, Sparkle and Bite. Getting great vocals fast couldn't be easier!
Dive in for total under-the-hood tweaking in Advanced Mode
If you like to get tweaky with your sound, simply switch Nectar 2 over to Advanced Mode and dive in! Each of the processors has its own in-depth menu. Want to add modern hard-tuning to a blues-style preset? No problem. Or you can crank up the De-Esser and Breath Control settings on an old-time radio style preset. You can even completely rearrange the whole effects chain with drag-and-drop simplicity or start from scratch and make your own custom presets. When you have iZotope Nectar 2, there's no end to what you can do with your vocals!
Get creative with powerful pitch correction, harmony, and effects
Nectar 2 adds a ton of goodies to your sonic arsenal, including an amazing graphic pitch editor, a fully loaded harmony engine, and amazing new effects. On its own, Nectar 2's Pitch Editor section easily rivals some free-standing pitch correction plug-ins, providing you with in-depth, note-by-note control over your vocals. It's the perfect complement to Nectar 2's Breath Control module! Next, there's Nectar 2's harmony engine, which offers you both intelligent automatic settings and MIDI control to help you craft the perfect backing vocals. And to top it all of, you also get an amazing plate reverb modeled on a real vintage EMT 140 along with half a dozen other cool new effects.
Supported operating systems:
- A complete suite of vocal effects, processors, plus pitch correction and harmony
- Overview mode lets you adjust all of the most important parameters in a single window, making basic operation simple
- Advanced mode allows you to dive into each module for full control over your vocal sound
- Redesigned Pitch Editor provides full note-by-note graphic tuning in addition to automatic pitch correction
- Harmony module lets you craft backing vocals via intelligent automatic settings or MIDI control
- Breath Control allows you to dial in or crush out breath noise
- Compressor Module packed with enough features to easily stand alone - includes optical, solid-state, and parallel compression modes among others
- De-Esser intelligently turns down sibilance for extreme clarity
- Saturation engine provides 5 different saturation modes, including Analog, Retro, Tape, Tube, and Warm
- Doubler with gain, pan, pitch, and delay controls adds modern thickening effect to up to 4 separate additional voices
- EQ with detailed visual feedback - based on iZotope's award-winning multiband EQ design
- Gate lets you clean up the dead space between vocal phrases, wiping out mic bleed or background noise
- Limiter includes iZotope's intelligent limiter technology and level histogram display for precise control over the loudness threshold of your track
- Fully loaded effects module lets you spice up your vocal sound
- Expertly modeled EMT 140 Plate Reverb module with vintage preamp saturation control lets you add classic depth and dimension to your sound
- Compatible with AAX, VST, AU, or RTAS/AS plug-in hosts
AAX (Pro Tools 11), RTAS/AudioSuite (Pro Tools 7.4-10), VST and VST 3, Audio Unit
- Windows: XP SP3 or later, x64, 7, 8
- Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later (Intel-based Macs only)
- Nectar 2 works as plug-ins in popular hosts* like Pro Tools, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Ableton Live, Reaper, StudioOne, Audition, SONAR X2 & X3, ACID, Vegas, Sound Forge, and many more.
- *Please note: The Pitch Editor plug-in included with Nectar 2 Production Suite is not compatible with some hosts like Sound Forge, GarageBand, ACID, Audition, and Samplitude.