iZotope Studio Bundle
Please note this is available via ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD only, your download code will be sent to you in 30 minutes or less during normal business hours. There are NO returns on this product.
Insight, a comprehensive metering suite for post production and broadcast applications. Insight provides an extensive set of audio analysis and metering tools, perfect for visualizing changes made during mixing and mastering, troubleshooting problematic mixes, and ensuring compliance with broadcast loudness standards. Fully customizable and scalable, Insight allows you to visually monitor all relevant information from your mono, stereo or surround mix in a convenient floating window. Keep an eye as well as an ear on your mix at all times with Insight.
• Immediately detect potential mix problems through real-time visual monitoring and color-coded alerts.
• Ensure your audio is fully compliant with current loudness standards with forward-thinking tools that adhere to standards like BS.1770-1/2/3.
• Perform deep and flexible analysis with zoomable meters and the ability to route audio from any tracks or buses to Insight.
• Design your ideal metering view by choosing the meters you want to see, customizing them, and resizing the Insight window to fit your current workflow.
• Get an extensive suite of metering tools in a single plug-in, including True Peak Meters, Loudness Meters, Loudness History Graph, Stereo Vectorscope, Surround Scope, 2D/3D Spectrogram, and Spectrum Analyzer.
Post and Broadcast Engineers
• Monitor your audio for compliance with recently passed loudness standards—like the CALM Act—with Loudness Meters and the Loudness History Graph.
• Ensure your audio won't clip in the analog domain with Insight's True Peak meters, fully compliant with the BS.1770-3 technical specification.
• Easily visualize both the stereo and surround sound field of your mix to ensure a successful downmix.
• Assess how dialog and/or voiceover levels are balanced alongside your project's music and effects by routing tracks or buses to the Spectrogram via Meter Taps.
• Visualize the frequencies of your mix in real time with a linear Spectrum Analyzer or with a display divided into octaves or critical bands
• Make insightful mixing decisions and tweaks by routing your mix's tracks and buses to the Spectrogram via Meter Taps.
• Monitor the stereo width of your song throughout mixing and ensure successful mono playout.
• Compare the loudness of multiple tracks on a record, or compare your track with a reference track, to see how your master matches up.
• Seamlessly monitor audio loudness through all stages of video production, from offline to online, reducing the need to later remix the soundtrack for broadcast.
• Assure compatibility with mono televisions using the Stereo Vectorscope.
• Use time-saving presets to quickly load settings relevant to the loudness standards in your part of the world.
• Reduce visual clutter by resizing Insight and enabling only the meters relevant to video post work.
Sound Designers and Composers
• Compare your composition to a reference track by simultaneously displaying them in the 2D or 3D Spectrogram via Meter Taps.
• Prepare loudness-compliant audio for video games and film from the very start of your project, reducing the need to remix your work for a final deliverable.
• Make informed creative decisions regarding panning with the Stereo Vectorscope and Surround Scope.
• Choose the sound effect or atmosphere with the right spectral properties for your mix—analyze how it will fit into your project by using the Spectrogram or the Spectrum Analyzer.