eMedia Ear Master Pro
Please note this is available via ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD only, your download code will be sent to you in 30 minutes or less during normal business hours. There are NO returns on this product.
EarMaster 6 Professional teaches ear training for all musicians, at any playing level, on any instrument! If you want to sing, improvise or jam with complete confidence, you need to recognize all the sounds around you.
EarMaster includes over 2,000 ear training lessons for recognizing and transcribing intervals, chords, scales, rhythms and melodies. You can even create your own customized exercises! Learn to play, improvise, notate and compose by ear. EarMaster will challenge trained and untrained ears for all vocalists and musicians playing guitar, piano, bass, drums, flute or any other instrument! Making music with others will become easy and fun!
EarMaster 6 Professional includes two advanced courses with over 2,000 lessons that will guide you and increase the level of complexity as you improve your musical skills. The Standard course has lessons ranging from beginners to advanced users. The Jazz course has lessons with swing rhythms and jazz chords! You can take a lesson again and again, because it will change every time you take it!
EarMaster ear training will help you:
- Memorize songs faster
- Play and sing music exactly as you hear it
- Read sheet music and "hear it in your head" instantly
- Perform with confidence in any musical situation
- Understand music at a deeper level
- New activity: Melodic Sight-Singing
- New activity: Melody Imitation
- Over 2,000 new lessons
- New streamlined interface
- New notation engine featuring 2 types of notation: standard and jazz (Real Book style)
- New vocal range setting that adapts the lessons to the user’s vocal range
- Addition of a Solfege keyboard in addition to the existing on-screen interfaces (staff, piano, guitar, banjo, violin, cello, mandolin, multiple-choice buttons, etc.).
- Database of melodies and lead sheets for sight-singing and melody imitation [preview of next free update]
- New pitch detection algorithm provided by Mu Technologies
- New sound playback engine with possibility to load SoundFonts (.sf2)
- Revised questioning engine that adapts to the user’s answers
- New fingerboard interface with 2 options: Rosewood and Maple
- And hundreds of other improvements