Yamaha CM500 Headphones with Built In Microphone
Combining closed-ear, noise-reducing headphones with a sensitive microphone, Yamaha's CM500 creates the ideal choice for audience-interactive DJs or school music labs. Crafted with high-impact materials and an ultra flexible headband, the CM500's solid construction withstands repetitive twisting and hard use found in music labs and on the dance floor. These ruggedly constructed, comfortable headphones provide accurate sound reproduction while filtering out much outside noise. The attached flexible dynamic mic is sensitive and reliable. You get great tool for performing, producing, and learning with the Yamaha CM500.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 120 ohms
- Sensitivity: 96 dB/mW
- Mic range: 100 Hz - 20 kHz
- Mic impedence: 600 ohms
- Jacks: 1/8" plug and 1/4" adapter
- Cord: 9' cord
- Weight: 10.6 oz. without cord
- Warranty: One year limited warranty
- Equipped with 1/8" plug and 1/4" adapter.