Waldorf mod1 Eurorack Module
Built around two VCAs with a wide range of options including the most important one: the ability to musically colour the signal. Starting in dry mode, you get high-precision analogue amplification.
But then when you turn the Colour knob, you add a warmer and more colourful timbre to the signal based on a finely-crafted state variable filtering circuit. But there’s more: Simultaneous linear and exponential control as well as specialised AC and DC coupled inputs are provided.
A positive gain control makes the dvca1 a true “amplifier,” and flexible link modes let you create modulated panning.
Three highly flexible modulation sources in one module. All based on innovative analogue circuits for snappy attacks and super smooth curves.
- ADSR envelope with up to three decay stages
- Each decay stage with time and target level control
- Configurable for 1, 2, or 3 decay stages
- Loop mode for looping from attack over all enabled decays stages
- Gate and trigger inputs
- Positive and Inverted output
2. Symmetry Generator
- Two segment modulator with controllable symmetry
- CV-inputs for speed and symmetry
- LFO mode with bipolar output
- Gate and Trigger envelope modes with unipolar output
- Linear or rectangular wave forms
3. Rise & Fall
- Two stage envelope “rise & fall”
- Flexible curve control for rise stage – from smooth classical RC shape to cutting linear segments
- Optional loop mode
- Gate input
- Signal output