Teenage Engineering PO-14 Pocket Operator
LIMITED INVENTORY - NOW IN STOCK!
Making electronic music has never been this much fun.
Experience a fresh new way to create music using your thumbs. with its pocket size, its animated graphics, real synthesizer engines,
sync, punch-in effects, built-in speaker, alarm clock and impossibly low price, making electronic music has never been this much fun.
PO-14 Sub - Bass line synthesizer and sequencer with parameter locks, punch-in effects and play styles
- multiple real synthesizer engines, including fm, subtractive synthesis, wave table and physical modeled string
- 16 punch-in effects including delay, bit crusher and filters
- 16 punch-in arpeggio and chord play styles
- parameter lock.
- auto compressor
- hardware limiter
- 16-step sequencer
- 16 patterns
- 16 pattern chaining
- alarm clock
- jam sync with audio through
- 3.5 mm audio out / in
- animated unique lcd display
- folding stand
- 2 year standby time
- silabs efm 32 gecko cpu
- cirrus logic dac
- knowles high quality speaker
- high quality crystal for solid clock
Pocket operators are cleverly designed on a single circuit board. By placing all vital and sensitive components under the LCD display there's no need for an outer case. By saving this cost, high quality components could be used to guarantee the best possible sound and very low power consumption. The space under the display also doubles as a speaker box.