Filtroid consists of 2 filters with low-, hi- and band-pass shapes and 12, 18, or 24dB slope characteristics. The filters can be used in series or parallel for the utmost creative control, and the external side-chain input provision allows for modulation of the filter from another track.
Extensive modulation capabilities include independent LFOs per filter and an envelope follower. Tempo sync ensures that filter movements are always synchronized to the speed of the sequencer, and a distortion unit adds an additional edge to the sound, if desired.
With serial or parallel filter routing, massive modulation options, sidechain input, resonance with self-oscillation, envelope follower, distortion, and out of phase modulation, it gives the PowerCore user all the tools needed for extreme filter effects.
- 2 filters: low-, hi-, and band-pass shapes
- 12, 18, or 24dB slope characteristics
- Independent LFO per filter
- Envelope follower
- Extensive modulation capabilities
- Tempo sync ensures that filter movements are always synchronized to the speed of the sequencer
- External sidechain input