Learn the sound of your favorite mixes and apply them to your own. This in short is what ASSIMILATOR is doing. Equalization is one of the more difficult tasks in recording, mixing and mastering — especially when trying to match a certain sound. With ASSIMILATOR this process will be fast and instantaneous — 3 steps and you're done! The UI provides 2 complete sets of curves and a morph page. On the morph page, you can morph between 2 complete curve sets by simply moving one fader. The applications of this processor range from film sound to mastering and of course creative use! The technology employed is based on Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT); 3 different resolutions allow you to adjust it to your needs.
- FFT-resolutions of 2048, 4096, 8192
- Freely adjustable apply strength
- Morph: 2 sets of curves can be blended into each other
- Draw tools for EQ-curve editing
- Curve presets (loudness etc.)
- 1 per DSP in high resolution