Finally you can work with confidence on the setup you have. Sonarworks Reference 4 removes unwanted coloration from your studio speakers and headphones, so you can trust that you hear your mix accurately.
Reference 4 Studio Edition offers the full package of highly powerful software, providing consistent reference sound both in the studio and on the go. Measure your studio with the included mic, it takes around 10 minutes. Reference 4 then creates a calibration profile. For headphones select a pre-made profile, and you're ready to go. Calibration can be run in DAW via plugin for lowest latency or via Systemwide for maximum versatility.
Reference 4 Studio Edition includes:
- Speaker measurement software - find out where your monitors need help
- DAW plugin - reference sound combined with zero latency for any musical endeavor
- Systemwide - apply calibration to all outgoing audio
After you purchase the licence, an activation key will be sent to you. All products can be activated on 3 machines.
Focus on the music instead of worrying about your setup and make the right impact on every listener out there.
Accurate sound from headphones
Measures the frequency response from any pair of headphones as perceived by human ears.
Simplest way to measure the room
Automatically locates the microphone position using acoustic trilateration.
Reference sound from your monitors
Calculates acoustic power received by the listener in a defined listening spot or listening area.
- Mac: macOS 10.9 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Hardware: 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display
Measurement microphone with a flat frequency response (not included)
- Audio interface with phantom power (for XLR microphones) (not included)
- Sonarworks supported headphones or Sonarworks individually calibrated headphones