Tube Delay is a marriage between analog and digital, combining the
warmth and natural compression from tubes with the features and
versatility of a digital delay. The effect is perfect for fattening
vocal tracks, adding slapback echo to drums or getting a gritty delay
Tube Delay audio examples
- 1000 ms delay
- Sync tempo to host
- Vintage style passive EQ
- Gritty feedback feature
- Tube preamp simulaton
- Available in native VST, AU and RTAS format for both Mac and PC.
Tube Delay is only available for native VST/AU/RTAS hosts on
Mac and Windows.
Authentic tube simulation using the same technology as the Amp Room
products on both the dry and wet signal. In total three different tube
stages (in the direct, delayed and feedbacked signal).
Vintage style passive eq with Bass and Treble that affects both the
dry and the wet signal and also boosts the distortion as in the classic
American guitar amps.
Delay time from 1 ms to 1 second with a host tempo sync option that
sets the delay time from 16th notes to half notes with the triplets in
- Mac OS X (10.4 or higher), Windows XP or higher
- Mac: Intel or PowerPC processor (G3 or higher), Windows: PIII or higher
- 512 MB RAM
- Any VST, AudioUnits or RTAS compatible host application
- iLok USB key and the latest Pace Interlok drivers
- Pro Tools 7.0 compatible hosts required for RTAS