All used gear comes with a 90 day warranty and is tested and working before it leaves our shop. This unit has a few light scratches on the top, but is otherwise cosmetically excellent. It comes with the manual, power supply.
The Roland XV-3080 128-Voice Synthesizer Module is based on the best-sounding, most expressive and expandable new synthesizer architecture in Roland history. This workhorse module offers 128 voices, true stereo waveforms per tone, expressive Matrix Control, expandability via new 64MB SRX- and popular SR-JV80 Series wave expansion boards, and a host of new studio-quality effects. Once again, Roland redefines the standard of professional synthesizers.
Roland XV-3080 Specifications
- New 128-voice synth module with extensive layering and multitimbral applications
- Massive internal wave memory includes incredible new sounds, plus all sounds from JV-2080 and a collection of waveforms from the JD-990 Super JD
- Stereo playback capability per tone for amazing velocity switches and keyboard splits
- Powerful Matrix Control gives sounds an unprecedented level of nuance
- Studio-quality reverb and effects derived from Roland SRV-3030, V-Studios, and RSS technology
- "SRXpandable" via new SRX-Series 64MB wave expansion boards
- Compatible with SR-JV80-Series wave expansion boards and XP/JV-Series Patches
- Patch Finder for quickly finding sounds sorted by type
- Type: Synth/ module/
- Synthesis Type: Accoustic simulation S&S sample playback. with 64 MB of ROM
- Max: 128 notes.
- Typical in use: 32-64 notes.
- Multi-timbral (number of parts): 16
- Oscillators per Voice :
- Controllers : none
- Effects :
- Number of FX units : 3
- Number of different effects :
- Keyboard :
- Number of Keys :
- Can send on 16 simultaneous MIDI channels
- Responds to : velocity, after-touch
- Sounds can be split by :
- Memory :
- Patches : over 1,000
- Performances : 96
- Inputs and Outputs :
- Number of Audio Outs (excluding Phones) : 6
- Number of Audio Ins : none
- Number of MIDI Outs (excluding Thru) : 1
- Number of MIDI Ins : 1
- Upgrade Options : SRJV80 expansion boards.SRX 64MB expansion boards.