- Compact, affordable keyboard amplifier with legendary KC sound
- 40-watt output power with 10" speaker and independent tweeter
- Subwoofer output for low-end boost (compatible with most subwoofers)
- 3-channel design includes 1/4" Line input and XLR Microphone input
- Stereo auxiliary input (RCA type) for connecting CD or MD players
- Rotary controls for adjusting channel and headphone levels, plus Low and High EQ
Big Sound That’s Easy on Your Wallet
Roland’s KC-Series Keyboard Amplifiers are known for their exceptional sound quality. That’s because they’re built to handle the wide range of sounds created by today’s synthesizers, samplers and electronic musical instruments. The new KC-60 takes these principles and puts them in a more affordable design, powered by a 40-watt amplifier with a 10-inch speaker and separate tweeter. Now anyone can step up to a KC amp. And once you do, you’ll never look back.
Flexible 3-Channel Design with Subwoofer Output
While the KC-60 is built primarily for keyboards, it’s also at home with a microphone and CD player. Specifically, there are three input channels including an XLR Mic input and Auxiliary input—each with its own adjustable volume. And while 40 watts of power sounds good, you can also add an optional subwoofer from any manufacturer via the KC-60’s Subwoofer output—a first of its kind on a keyboard amp!