- 12" speaker and horn tweeter
- 4 channel operation
- 3-band EQ
- Shape switch for quick tonal adjustments
- XLR mic input
- XLR line out for connecting to mixing consoles
- 1/4" phone jack for connecting to recording devices
- RCA aux stereo input
- Subwoofer output compatible with Roland's KCW-1
- Stereo link in/out for chaining 2 KC-350s
Up to 4-Channel Mixing
KC-series amplifiers feature a flexible mixing section designed with the performing musician in mind. Our flagship models feature up to four stereo inputs, and KC amps include a Microphone input and stereo Auxiliary input for connecting CD players.
Stereo Link Capabilities
The KC-550 and KC-350 include Roland’s Stereo Link feature for chaining two amplifiers. Using a single cable, you can connect two KC amps for true stereo sound while controlling them both from the amp nearest you on stage.
Want more low end? Simply add an optional subwoofer like Roland’s new KCW-1. Connections are easy, thanks to the Subwoofer output found on all new KC amps. Now even the most affordable models can sound huge!
Made for the Road
KC amps are built for life on the road. All models have built-in handles for easier transportation (the KC-550 also includes casters) and a rugged design with heavy-duty carpeting, protective edges and an all-metal grille.