Roland KC-220 Portable Keyboard Amp
For over two decades, keyboard players everywhere have relied on
Roland’s KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing
features, versatile connectivity, and lasting durability. The latest
generation carries on the time-honored KC benchmark of quality while
offering new enhancements tuned for the needs of today’s working
musicians. With a KC amp by your side, you’re in complete control of
your stage rig, so you’ll always sound great and play your best. And
that’s worth it every time.
Offering full-range stereo sound and battery-powered operation, the
three-channel KC-220 is the ultimate mobile keyboard amp. It also excels
as a mini PA, thanks to its built-in DSP effects, dedicated auxiliary
input, and support for an XLR vocal mic. Delivering big sound in a
super-portable package, the KC-220 is a must-have amp for rehearsals,
street performances, and gigging on the go.
- Battery-powered stereo keyboard amplifier
- Highly efficient power section with 30 watts of power (15 watts x 2)
- Two newly developed custom 6.5-inch woofers and two custom tweeters
- Onboard mixing with three 1/4-inch input channels, dedicated auxiliary input with 1/8-inch and RCA jacks, and master EQ
- Built-in DSP effects: reverb and two chorus types
- XLR mic input, mono/stereo line output, and headphones output
- Metal jacks for increased durability
- Runs on eight AA batteries or included AC adapter; removable cartridge for easy battery replacement
- Built-in tilt-back stand and integrated mount for optional ST-A95 speaker stand
Full-Range Sound for Keyboards and Electronic Musical Instruments
The KC-220 delivers full-range stereo sound with 30 watts of power (15
watts x 2), two newly designed 6.5-inch speakers, and two custom
tweeters. Paired with an advanced power section optimized for efficient
battery operation, the KC-220 smoothly reproduces the wide frequency
range of 88-note stage pianos, organs, and synthesizers, as well as
rhythm machines and other electronic instruments.
Onboard 3+1 Mixing
Compact and convenient, the KC-220 is a complete stereo mixing system
that travels everywhere you need to play. Three 1/4-inch line input
channels support keyboards, drum machines, and various electronic
instruments, and Channel 1 also includes an XLR input for using a vocal
mic. There’s a dedicated aux channel as well, with 1/8-inch and RCA
inputs for connecting smartphones, music players, and other devices.
Stereo Effects and EQ
It’s easy to enhance your sound with the KC-220’s high-quality DSP
effects. Normal and wide stereo chorus effects are provided, plus a lush
stereo reverb for vocals and instruments. And for hands-free operation
on stage, effects on/off can be controlled with an optional footswitch.
The KC-220 also includes high and low EQ for shaping the overall sound
to suit the venue.
The KC-220 is equipped with mono/stereo line outputs, allowing you to
interface with PA systems, stage monitors, or recording devices.
Plugging into the Phones jack mutes the onboard speakers, perfect for
private practice sessions and checking sounds on stage with headphones.