Reloop RP-7000 TurntableProfessional high-torque club-standard turntable
The Reloop RP-7000 is the solution for all vinyl DJs and DVS users who are looking for a professional high-torque, club-standard turntable with extremely strong motor and a sturdy and indestructible construction. With its classy and scratch-resistant painted metallic finish the RP-7000 is not only suited for your everyday club grind, it also looks extremely cool.
A device of precision
On the technical side, the RP-7000 has also got a lot to offer: the highly dependable direct drive and improved even speed with digital correction make this turntable reliable and a device of precision.
High-resolution digital fader
Thanks to the three selectable pitch ranges (+/-8%, +/-16% and +/-50%) and the high-resolution digital fader, the pitch resolution is highly precise. With a divergence of only 0.04% beatmatching becomes easy as can be with the RP-7000. Sophisticated and fast turntablism showcases can also be realized without a problem, thanks to the additional start/stop button for vertical positioning and a variable torque from "Classic" to "HiTorque".
Individual and creative impulses
More variety in the mix: with the reverse button and an adjustable start/stop time from 0.2 to 6 seconds, individual and creative impulses can be set with the RP-7000. As the turntable is equipped with a line/phono switch, it can even be connected directly to line inputs of mixers or amps - grounding not necessary.
- Quartz driven DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
- Adjsutable torque (1.6 kg/cm - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Classy painted metallic finish
- Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
- Direct connection of turntable and motor for best possible stability
- Adjustable start/stop time (0.2 - 6 Sek.)
- Metal housing
- Especially heavy construction
- Vertically adjustable S-shaped tonearm with anti-skating
- Pitch Range +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
- Easy to exchange, freely revolvable needle illumination with super bright LED
- Quartz lock
- Safety mains switch
- Reverse switch
- Additional start/stop button for vertical positioning
- Rubber inlay for reduction of vibrations and ambient noise
- Removable mains and RCA cables
- Sunk-in connection cavity for easy case installation
- Shock proof feet
- Vibration-resistant base
- Type: manual quartz direct drive turntable
- Drive: quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
- Motor: brushless DC motor
- 3 speeds, fully manual
- Turntable RPM: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- Turntable: aluminum die casting
- Pitch: variably adjustable +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
- Torque: adjustable from min. 1600 - 4500 g/cm
- Start-up time/tempo change: less than 0.2 sec.
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Wow and flutter: 0.01% WRMS*
- S/N ratio: more than -55 dB (1 kHz, 4mV input)
- Admissible cartridge weight range: 3.5 - 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 - 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 3 g
- 2x start/stopp buttons
- Adjustable start/stop time (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Power input: 13 W
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Dimensions: 458 x 144.6 x 354 mm
- Weight: 9.5 kg
- Incl. slipmat, tone arm illumination but without stylus
*Impact of stylus, record and tone arm remain not taken into account.
Subject to alterations.
Specified data of approximate value.