ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours Animator- Download
Please note this is available via ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD only, your download code will be sent to you in 30 minutes or less during normal business hours. There are NO returns on this product.
JUST UPDATED: 500+ MB OF NEW CONTENT!
ProjectSAM is excited to announce Symphobia Colours: a brand-new library series that expands the world of Symphobia. Building on the Symphobia concept, Symphobia Colours brings you fresh sounds in smaller packages. Two exciting new volumes mark the launch of this series: Animator and Orchestrator.
Laughing clarinets, jazzy staccatos, xylophone winks and trombone slides – Symphobia Colours: Animator is a library dedicated to all things funny. Instantly playable, ANIMATOR will become your go-to source when scoring cartoons, animated features, light games or sitcoms.
Animator, the first library of its kind, pays homage to the masters of animation scoring – Scott Bradley and Carl Stalling. Featuring an ensemble that consists of (bass) clarinet, bassoon, trumpet, trombone, violin, contrabass, piano, harp and percussion, the library focuses on short, snappy and playable articulations, phrases and special effects. These recordings are grouped by action, with names such as ‘Wink Wink’, ‘Uh Oh’ and ‘Laughter’, enabling you to quickly find the sound you need.
Animator focuses on ensemble recordings, with differently arranged instrument combinations spread over the keyboard. A selection of articulations is also available for individual instruments, such as a laughing glissando played by just clarinet or trombone. Furthermore, a selection of cartoon sounds from SYMPHOBIA 3: LUMINA is included.
Animator has just been updated to version 1.1, with over 500 MB of new content, including a set of cartoonesque big band phrases, additional cartoon percussion, a collection of percussive hits, and a whole bunch of bird whistles.
The Animator interface allows for real-time mixing of the 3 mic positions, independent pitch and speed controlling, tempo syncing and on-the-fly octave shifting. All this makes Animator our most playable and – dare we say it – funniest library to date.
KEY LIBRARY FEATURES
- Aimed at cartoon, feature animation, light games and sitcoms
- Instrument featured in arrangements: clarinet, bassoon, trumpet, trombone, violin, contrabass, piano, harp & percussion and more
- Instantly playable, pre-arranged articulations and effects
- Select solo articulations and effects
- 3 concert hall mic positions with real-time mixing
- Tempo-synced runs & phrases
- Free time-stretch control for majority of instruments
- Tempo sync for runs and phrases
- On-the-fly octave shifting (nudge instrument mapping left or right)
- Contains select material from Symphobia 3: Lumina
- 5 GB library pool (2.5 GB on disk in compressed NCW format)
- 44.1 kHz 24 bit
- Kontakt 5.4 format (does not work with earlier versions)
- License for Kontakt Player included
- Fast and easy download experience with ProjectSAM Downloader