ProjectSAM Fantasy Pack
Please note this is available via ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD only, your download code will be sent to you in 30 minutes or less during normal business hours. There are NO returns on this product.
Our most fantastical sounds bundled together: the magic of Symphobia 3 Lumina, the lush legato chords of Orchestrator and the intimate tone of our Concert Harp.
Symphobia 3: Lumina
Featuring full orchestra, choir, smaller ensembles and a wide range of guest instruments, Symphobia 3: Lumina dives into the world of fantasy, mystery and fairy tales.
Featuring full orchestra, choir, smaller ensembles and a wide range of guest instruments, Symphobia 3: Lumina dives into the world of fantasy, mystery and animation, adding depth and delicacy to your musical palette. Based on more recordings than ever before, this third volume in the Symphobia series is ProjectSAM’s most ambitious release yet.
- Aimed at fantasy, mystery & animation
- Designed for film, TV & video game scoring
- Inspiring "Stories" combo instruments
- Ensemble recordings (featuring full orchestra & choir)
- Chamber ensembles (including solo strings & soprano choir)
- Legato instruments (including soprano voice)
- Guest instruments (including celtic harp & double bass)
- Genuine concert hall recordings
- Real-time mixing of direct, ambient & wide mics
- Split sections for selected textures (1.1 update)
- 42 GB library in Kontakt's compressed sample format (81 GB uncompressed)
- Kontakt Player 5 license included
Symphobia Colours: Orchestrator
An industry first: real legato transitions for performed chords. ProjectSAM recorded major and minor chords with all possible transitions between them.
ProjectSAM is excited to announce Symphobia Colours: a brand-new library series that expands the world of Symphobia. Building on the Symphobia concept, Symphobia Colours brings you fresh sounds in smaller packages. Two exciting new volumes mark the launch of this series: Animator and Orchestrator.
Each instrument type in Orchestrator has a consistent region on the keyboard. Chords are always mapped to the same octaves, so are low basses and high sustains. This makes it extremely easy to layer different sounds together. The included Multis give you a number of such combinations.
Beautiful concert harp, recorded in a warm concert hall environment in 2 mic positions.
This library features a beautifully sampled concert harp, recorded in a concert hall environment. A variety of single note playing techniques and beautifully performed glissando scales and effects were sampled.