PreSonus Audiobox USB
Simple, reliable, and portable.
Whether you are a musician, producer, or podcaster on a tight budget, the AudioBox USB is for you! This simple, handy little recording interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, allowing you to plug in and start recording right away. Bus-powered and built to travel, the AudioBox USB makes recording easy.
Just the right size.
The AudioBox USB’s two front-panel combo mic/instrument inputs make it ideal for singer/songwriters, podcasters, and guitar or guitar-bass collaborations. Simply connect a couple of mics and you have an easy-to-use stereo recording system. A mix control lets you control the level between the input signal and computer playback, without hearing annoying delays. You also get a pair of balanced line-level outputs, an ultra-loud, crystal-clear headphone out, plus MIDI I/O, so you can connect your favorite synth or MIDI controller. The result is a simple, affordable, mobile recording solution.
Roadworthy and ready to travel.
Here is a mobile interface in the best sense of the term. We gave the AudioBox USB a heavy-duty steel chassis and metal knobs, so it can take a serious pounding and remain completely reliable. Its screaming-loud headphone output ensures you can hear your music loud and clear, even in noisy locations. And it’s USB bus-powered, so you can record with it anywhere you can use a laptop. Simply drop it in your laptop bag or slap it on a tabletop.
World-class recording software included.
While the AudioBox USB works with virtually all Mac and Windows audio-recording software, it comes with a free license for PreSonus’ Studio One® 3 Artist DAW, giving you a complete recording solution. Built by creative people for creative music production, Studio One 3 is easy to learn and enables you to compose, record, and produce your masterpiece without getting distracted by the tools. Studio One also enjoys a robust online community of enthusiastic and helpful users you can turn to for advice.
Built for the studio and the road.
Whether you're just getting into recording or are a veteran producer who wants to go mobile, the AudioBox USB will give you great sound in a bus-powered, rugged chassis that's ready to hit the road when you are. The perfect companion for any recording software, the AudioBox USB comes equipped with Studio One Artist to provide you with a complete recording solution right out of the box. Check out the AudioBox USB and Studio One at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
• 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
• Individual channel-trim controls with 0 to +35 dBu mic gain range
• 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
• Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency monitoring)
• Headphone jack with level control
• Main-output level control
• LED clip indicator for each channel
• 1 USB 1.1 port
• 2 combo XLR/¼” mic/instrument inputs
• 2 balanced ¼” main (L/R) line outputs
• 1 stereo ¼” headphone output
• MIDI in/out
• 24-bit resolution and 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
• Professional-grade A/D/A converters (+102 dBu dynamic range)
• Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
• Mac®- and Windows®-compatible, including Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and Windows 7
• Supports ASIO, Core Audio, Direct Sound (Windows XP), Windows Audio Session API (Windows Vista and Windows 7)
• 1/3U rack-mountable (with optional 3UMR rack-mounting system)
• Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
• Weighs just 5 lbs/2.3 kg
• Powered via USB bus—no wall wart!
• Studio One® Artist 2
◦ PreSonus’ revolutionary new digital audio workstation, with unlimited track count and 6+ GB of 3rd-party resources. Studio One's Nimbitextension, you can immediately start selling your music.
Studio Magic Bundle
PreSonus users rejoice! Both new and existing registered owners of any currently available PreSonus® audio interface or mixer are receiving a free bonus: the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for Mac® and Windows®. Studio Magic includes seven popular plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats.
Currently eligible interfaces and mixers include the PreSonus AudioBox USB, AudioBox i-series, and Studio-series interfaces and StudioLive Series III, StudioLive AR USB, and StudioLive RML-series mixers. Studio Magic is automatically added to registered users’ online MyPreSonus accounts and can be downloaded at any time—even if they bought the eligible PreSonus interface or mixer years ago.
Using SPL Attacker, all attack events can be amplified, regardless of their signal level.
Mäag Audio EQ2.
Mäag Audio’s EQ design allows for exceptionally low phase shift across all EQ adjustments.
Lexicon MPX-i Reverb.
A streamlined interface and 100 versatile, finely crafted presets enable you to quickly get the sound you want.
Add warmth, depth and character to your tracks with Klanghelm SDRR2tube.
Transform any instrument, synth, raw sound or full track in real time with Output Movement, an exciting effects plug-in for the studio or stage that adds powerful rhythms to any input in real-time.
The Brainworx bx_opto compressor combines the best aspects and anomalies from several legendary, light-dependent compressor circuits.
Arturia Analog Lab Lite.
“Greatest Hits” collection of physically modeled—not sampled—classic analog synths, organs, string machines, and pianos from Arturia’s V-Collection