PreSonus Audiobox StereoRecord in stereo anywhere, anytime!
Recording rehearsals and performances in schools, churches, and studios is easy with the PreSonus® AudioBox™ Stereo recording kit! This special all-PreSonus system combines an
AudioBox USB interface with Studio One® Artist music-production software, HD7 monitoring headphones, a pair of PS626 small-diaphragm condenser microphones, and all necessary cables and mounts.
• Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
• Perfect match with Studio One Artist software for Mac®- and Windows®
• 24-bit resolution, 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
• 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A mic preamplifiers
• 48V phantom power (for included SD7 microphones or other condenser microphones)
• Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
• Headphone jack with level control (for included HD7 headphones or other headphones)
• 1/3U rack-mountable
• Computer-to-interface connection cable included
Studio One® Artist 2 software
• Elegant single-window work environment
• Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
• Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
• Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
• Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
• Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
• Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
• Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
• Automatic delay compensation
• Advanced automation
• Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
• Instantly configures to PreSonus interfaces
• With Studio One's Nimbit® extension, you can immediately start selling your music.
• Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
• 26 Native Effects™ 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
• 10+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
• Mac®- and Windows®-compatible
• Matched pair of high-definition studio condenser microphones
• Cardioid pattern, small-diaphragm “pencil” design
• High-sensitivity, wide dynamic range, 40 Hz-20 kHz response
• Use two SD7s together or separately
• Adjustable X/Y stereo bracket maintains correct angle for optimal live stereo recordings using both SD7s
• Provides ultra-fine detail for stereo miking of acoustic instruments
• 48V phantom-powered via AudioBox USB
• X/Y mic-stand adapter
• 10'/ 3m cables and cloth carry bags included
• High neodymium resolution drivers
• Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
• Extended bass response
• Built tough to withstand abuse
• Auto-fit head pads
• Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
• 98" / 2.5m single-side cable
• Optimized pressure
Studio Magic Bundle
PreSonus users rejoice! Both new and existing registered owners of any currently available PreSonus® audio interface or mixer are receiving a free bonus: the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for Mac® and Windows®. Studio Magic includes seven popular plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats.
Currently eligible interfaces and mixers include the PreSonus AudioBox USB, AudioBox i-series, and Studio-series interfaces and StudioLive Series III, StudioLive AR USB, and StudioLive RML-series mixers. Studio Magic is automatically added to registered users’ online MyPreSonus accounts and can be downloaded at any time—even if they bought the eligible PreSonus interface or mixer years ago.
Using SPL Attacker, all attack events can be amplified, regardless of their signal level.
Mäag Audio EQ2.
Mäag Audio’s EQ design allows for exceptionally low phase shift across all EQ adjustments.
Lexicon MPX-i Reverb.
A streamlined interface and 100 versatile, finely crafted presets enable you to quickly get the sound you want.
Add warmth, depth and character to your tracks with Klanghelm SDRR2tube.
Transform any instrument, synth, raw sound or full track in real time with Output Movement, an exciting effects plug-in for the studio or stage that adds powerful rhythms to any input in real-time.
The Brainworx bx_opto compressor combines the best aspects and anomalies from several legendary, light-dependent compressor circuits.
Arturia Analog Lab Lite.
“Greatest Hits” collection of physically modeled—not sampled—classic analog synths, organs, string machines, and pianos from Arturia’s V-Collection