Positive Grid BIAS FX Professional - Download
Please note this is available via ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD only, your download code will be sent to you in 30 minutes or less during normal business hours. There are NO returns on this product.
TONE AT AN ENTIRE NEW LEVEL
Over the last several years, a range of high processing powered digital guitar effects and mobile guitar apps have changed the way millions of guitarists play and record. The question is how we can create new tools to maximize the sound quality with today’s technology.
The result is BIAS FX. It’s designed from the ground up with no-compromise mindset on sound quality, it comes with all the greatest and latest algorithms from our audio signal processing research, it provides significantly detailed and authentic emulation of analog pedals and studio racks, it has dual custom BIAS Amp Match models integration and dual signal chain.
BIAS FX is equipped with the most advanced DSP sound engine with a beautifully designed interface, it’s seamlessly integrated with BIAS Amp Designer.
We then go beyond and create a cross-platform, amp-and-effects processor. Now for the first time, you can achieve high quality sound in the studio for recording and on iPad for live performance and practice.
Our approach on engineering BIAS FX is simply no-compromise, from a detailed touch in distortion emulation to the double precision algorithm in chorus, we strive for the best possible sound quality, and we keep working on newer and better updates.
DUAL BIAS AMP MATCH
Dual amps allow you to hybridize any guitar amp dynamics, EQ, cab and microphone combination, to provide huge sonic characteristics that is not possible with traditional setup.
BIAS FX makes to the next level by seamlessly integrated with BIAS Amp, it automatically imports custom BIAS Amp models and Amp Match models into BIAS FX’s amp menu, a complete guitar rigs heaven.
PEDALBOARDS ON THE CLOUD
Create, share or download pedalboards on ToneCloud, that simple.
There are hundreds of pedalboards available on ToneCloud, and the banquet keeps getting bigger and bigger: we are currently working with professional artists and session players from all over the world to create a massive, ever-growing community of virtual pedalboards and rigs for BIAS FX.
- Unrivalled, component-level simulation, analog-like sound quality
- Extremely intuitive operation makes BIAS FX a breeze to use
- 25 high-quality effect pedals with brand new sound-processing algorithms (many more are coming)
- 5 ultra-professional rack processors that sound like high-end analog gear (many more are coming)
- 12 classic amps, import unlimited amp models from BIAS AMP
- Full integration with BIAS Amp gives you unprecedented control over designing your own fully customized dream amps
- Dual signal path and dual amp processing
- Brand new splitter switches between and combines dual signal paths, adjusting the level and frequency range for each path to give you more tone-shaping possibilities
- Live View mode lets you recall any preset with a single tap and toggle on/off any single effect or category of effects
- Pedalboard View shows all the effects and amps in the currently loaded preset at once
- Global Settings optimizes BIAS FX’s output to sound the best in any environment—including sending to a mixer, amp head or combo or stack power amp—by letting you EQ and selectively deactivate the app’s preamp, tonestack, power amp and cab separately for each destination.
- iOS only, Inter App Audio compatibility lets you insert other Inter App Audio apps in any place in your BIAS FX signal path