The Phonic Powerpod 410 is a powered mixer that is equipped with built-in variable digital delay. Powerpod Series powered mixers are great all-in-one mixers and amplifiers for bands, traveling musicians, school auditoriums, houses of worship and clubs. The Powerpod 410 has a 100W power amplifier, with 4 mic/line input channels, variable delay, XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack inputs.
This Phonic audio mixer also features a super musical 2-band EQ at mono channels, and an additional 1/4" stereo jack, for external signal. the Powerpod 410 also has Tape in and record outs, for a CD or tape player, and 2 - 1/4" phone jacks for speaker connection. It has a very durable, rugged design with carpet protection.
The Phonic Powerpod Series are powered mixers with a compact and durable design. Each Powerpod mixer has multiple Mic/Line input channels and a built-in amplifier. The 2-band EQ on every channel gives you maximum control over your mix. This great mixer also includes a dynamic mic with cable, and two speaker cables.
- Built-in 100W power amplifier
- 4 mic/line input channels
- Variable digital delay
- XLR and 1/4" TRS phone input jacks
- Super musical 2-band EQ at mono channels
- Additional 1/4" stereo jack for external signal to use the built-in power amplifier and sending Main output to external power amplifier
- Tape In and Record out for CD or tape player
- Two 1/4" phone jacks for speaker connection
- Rugged wooden box with carpet protection
- Dynamic mic with cable and two speaker cables.